• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Download content

Link01000

Bells
They made huge things to downlaod, along w/ furniture. Like an update so that you could have your own personal island on your DS and go to it and take your character on the road... it could be like an updated DS suitcase to!!! It would also be cool to allow us to swim in a DLC pack to. Nintendo can do... it just depends if they're lazy or not... :gyroidsideways:

i think it would be cool if they made it possible to invite only 1 person to your town instead of opening the town all the way. :/

The island for the DS is a great idea. I loved how you had the island with just one animal on it.
I may be wrong, but in one of the interviews with the creators of AC they said they were going to make it so you can download more furniture.

nintendo can either make this an amazing update or fail miserably, i do hope they will make this the best update they can

i personaly think they should make an mp3 player that you can equip, and you can play all of your kk songs instead of the bg music...

Tidus said:
i personaly think they should make an mp3 player that you can equip, and you can play all of your kk songs instead of the bg music...
Yeah.
And swimming sounds good.
Island on the DS sounds fab - Mabye could only be accessed after meet Kapp'n in The Roost.
Make the city an MMO mabye? Where your added with 9 other RANDOM people who go to the city. That way you could meet other countries and share holidays.

I've been thinking about the whole DS island thing, and it would be AWESOME, if when the new DSI comes out, if they made something to download from it's shopping channel and it would be the island, and you could take your character to the island and it would have trees and stuff, and maybe a guy to sell stuff to, and maybe he could sell like, 1 item a day, and you could bring your character on trips w/ you and save and quit and then get back on whenever you want, and then when you got home from your trip, you could just go back into your town! :gyroiddance: Kinda confusing, but if you get what I'm saying, it sounds really cool.

They should make an update like...

~In the Winter, the ponds freeze over so you can skate
~Better shirt options, like collars, long sleeve, and no-sleeve
~BANANA TREES

iMACK said:

~BANANA TREES
Now THOSE are some quality ideas.
But the whole swimming thing looks like it would suck -_-

iMACK said:

~BANANA TREES
Banana trees...YES!!! If you can pay nook 2000 nook points, he will give you one banana which you may plant. Banana trees could grow in the same climate as coconut trees

bdubs2594 said:
iMACK said:

~BANANA TREES
Banana trees...YES!!! If you can pay nook 2000 nook points, he will give you one banana which you may plant. Banana trees could grow in the same climate as coconut trees
And that banana plant was one that would never die, but then the other ones could.

How about the City accessible on WiFi?

I'd love to go watch a show with my friends.

(Watching K.K. is good enough, I guess...)

Back