• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Done

Hi, can I trade you a pink gift for a green gift, pls? no msg needed. Let me know thanks!

Hey im looking for a blue present, just let me know which colour you next need and il send it over any message?

Hi, can I trade you a pink gift for a green gift, pls? no msg needed. Let me know thanks!
Hey im looking for a blue present, just let me know which colour you next need and il send it over any message?
I sent both of you guys your gifts! Whenever you see this I’ll let you know which one to get me just incase one of you is online before the other 😊

Hi! I’m happy to send you the red present if you still need it? 😄 in exchange would it be okay to send a pink present without a message?

If there's any left, could I possibly get a pink one, please? ;w; No message needed!

Back