• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading DONE! Catalog complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sell you the bunk bed (black), Cat tower (brown), weight bench, celebratory candles (black). for 150K bells?

I can sell you the bunk bed (black), Cat tower (brown), weight bench, celebratory candles (black). for 150K bells?
yeah that sounds good, just send me a dodo whenever you're ready
Post automatically merged:

temp locking this thread as well

Last edited:
Got the yellow table setting, silver type writer, white ventilation fan, university pennant & sponsor pennant. Also I saw this thread the first time it was posted and wow I can’t believe how much smaller it’s gotten!

Got the yellow table setting, silver type writer, white ventilation fan, university pennant & sponsor pennant. Also I saw this thread the first time it was posted and wow I can’t believe how much smaller it’s gotten!
What would you like in return?

And yeah, the list has gotten way smaller. Sholee and Miharu helped out a ton with knocking out items on this list (I got something like 270 items cataloged from Sholee, and I'm not sure about Miharu but I think it's somewhere in the triple digits). Glad to see you've been following this though. :)

What would you like in return?

And yeah, the list has gotten way smaller. Sholee and Miharu helped out a ton with knocking out items on this list (I got something like 270 items cataloged from Sholee, and I'm not sure about Miharu but I think it's somewhere in the triple digits). Glad to see you've been following this though. :)
You can look at my wishlist if you like, but it’s on the smaller side so it’s okay if you don’t have anything on it! Other than that it’s all yours!

Hello again! I have the blue outdoor bench, green cooler box, deep sea incense burner, gray pro tape recorder, blue painting set, surveillance camera, and blue wall mounted phone you can catalog. Um 300k bells?
It'll take me a few minutes since theses items are spread across my island.

It’s posted on my profile! Also I can order you the gray pants press, deep sea incense burner, yellow tissue box, classic pennant & surveillance camera so it’ll be ready tomorrow!
Sounds good, thanks for letting me know! I'll take a look at your wishlist right now.

Hello again! I have the blue outdoor bench, green cooler box, deep sea incense burner, gray pro tape recorder, blue painting set, surveillance camera, and blue wall mounted phone you can catalog. Um 300k bells?
It'll take me a few minutes since theses items are spread across my island.
Can we do 200k?

Works for me.
Alright, send me a dodo code and I'll be right there.

It’s posted on my profile! Also I can order you the gray pants press, deep sea incense burner, yellow tissue box, classic pennant & surveillance camera so it’ll be ready tomorrow!
I can let you catalog:

air circulator (pink)
cat tower (pink)
cute DIY table (white)
elaborate kimono stand (tree peonies)
rotary phone (green)

and cataloging those five items would be great!

Alright, send me a dodo code and I'll be right there.

I can let you catalog:

air circulator (pink)
cat tower (pink)
cute DIY table (white)
elaborate kimono stand (tree peonies)
rotary phone (green)
Sounds great! I’ll pm you 😊

Hey, I have the Black Pants Press and Blue Foosball Table. Could you let me catalog the Life Ring set in exchange? I knew there was something missing from my beach set the other night...

Hey, I have the Black Pants Press and Blue Foosball Table. Could you let me catalog the Life Ring set in exchange? I knew there was something missing from my beach set the other night...
Yeah sure, just message me a dodo code.

can I catalog the whirlpool bath, and the tankless toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back