• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading DONE! Catalog complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireNinja1

inactive: please read "about" tab on profile
Bells
Moon Ball
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (603) +
Below is the old original post. This thread is now defunct, given that I have finished my catalog.

If you have played this game for any amount of time, you probably have something I'm looking for.

The title says it all. I'm trying to complete my catalog, but I'm nowhere near finished. I estimate that I'm about halfway done with furniture and maybe 5-10% complete with wallpapers / flooring / rugs.

Edit 5/30: I am about 120 items away from completing my catalog, including items highlighted in red.

Here is a spreadsheet of all of the furniture items missing from my catalog.

Given that the above list contains all of the items that I don't have, I can help you catalog any orderable furniture item that does not appear on any of the lists. Obviously, navigating a massive spreadsheet is hard, so here's some highlights of what I have to offer:

(Ironically, this list has grown to be bigger than the spreadsheet in its current state.)
Accessory stands
Air circulators
Air conditioners
Amps
Anthurium plants
Antique set (any color)
Arcade games
Arcade seats
Aluminum briefcases (15 TBT)
Autograph cards
Analog kitchen scales
Baby bears
Baby chairs
Balls
Barbecues
Basketball hoops
Basic teachers desks
Bathroom towel racks
Beach balls
Beach chairs
Board games
Books
Book stands
Bottled ships
Box sofas
Box corner sofas
Camping cots
Cat grasses
Cardboard boxes
Cassette players
Cellos
Champion's pennants
Changing rooms
Claw-foot tubs
Climbing walls
Chessboards (20 TBT)
Clothes closets
Coffee cups
Colorful wheels
Cordless phones
Cute set (any color)
Cypress bathtubs
Cypress plants
Deluxe washers
Den chairs
Den desks
Desktop computers
Digital alarm clocks
Diner set (yellow, aquamarine, cream, red, pink, black, blue)
Diner neon clocks
Diner neon signs
Director's chairs
DJ turntables
Double-door refridgerators
Double sofas
Do rags
Drum sets
Drying racks
Elaborate kimono stands
Electric kick scooters
Elephant slides
Espresso makers
Essay sets
Fancy violins
Fax machines
Fireplaces
Fishing boat flags
Floating-biotype planters
Floor lamps
Floor lights
Floor seats
Fortune-telling sets (20 TBT)
Fragrance sticks
Freezers
Garbage bins
Garden faucets
Garden gnomes
Garden lanterns
Gas ranges
Glass holder with candles
Globes
Grand pianos
Hammocks
Handcarts
Hanging scrolls
Harps
Heart doorplates
Humidifiers
Imperial set (any color)
Incense burners
Loft beds with desks
Laptops
Lawn mowers
Long bathtubs
Low screens
Kitchen islands
LCD TVs (20 in.)
LCD TVs (50 in.)
Long bathtubs
Macrame tapestries
Magnetic knife racks
Mama bears
Menu chalkboards
Metronomes
Microscopes
Microwaves
Mixers
Mrs. Flamingos (15 TBT)
Mobiles
Modern office chairs
Monsteras
Mountain bikes
Nail-art sets (15 TBT)
Old sewing machines
Painting sets
Paper lanterns
Pedal boards
Piano benches
Picnic baskets
Pinball machines
Plastic canisters
Plastic pools
Poolside beds
Popcorn machines
Pot racks
Pro tape recorders
Rattan set (any color)
Revolving spice racks
Rocket lamp
Rock guitars
Round space heaters
Sand castles (20 TBT)
Screens
Sewing machines
Shaded floor lamp
Shaved-ice makers (20 TBT)
Shower booths
Shower sets
Simple panels
Skull doorplates (15 TBT)
Smokers
Soft-serve lamps
Soup kettles
Speed bags
Stand mixers
Street organs
Stovetop espresso makers
Studio spotlights
Surfboards
System kitchens
Tankless toilets
Tapestries
Tatami beds
Toilet-cleaning sets (15 TBT)
Tool boxes
Tool shelves
Throwback gothic mirrors
Throwback race-car beds
Throwback skull radios
Traditional tea sets
Tool carts
Toy boxes (15 TBT)
Tricycles
Train sets
Upright pianos
Upright vacuums
Vacuum cleaners
Video cameras
Water coolers
Wall fans
Wall mounted TVs (20 in.)
Wall mounted TVs (50 in.)
Whirlpool baths (20 TBT)
Whiteboards
Writing desks
Writing posters
Yuccas

I can trade catalog-for-catalog, or pay in NMT / IGB. I would prefer using IGB, as I don't have too many NMT on hand right now. Unfortunately, I am unable to make offers in TBT.

Also, if you want to catalog / order any of the above sets for TBT, feel free to reply or message me, and we can work something out.

Thanks! Catch some bees and chop some trees.

Last edited:
Hello! I can get you the silver clothesline pole with the plain pattern, blue clothesline pole with the plain pattern, the black and blue fan palm, the checkered kimono stand, white kitty litter box, blue lawn mower, brown rattan vanity, white & red school chair, grey & blue school chair, and orange tool cart- if you're still interested in any of those, just say whatever you're willing to offer in IGB! ^^ Thanks so much, and good luck on your wishlist journey!

Hi! I can give you:

basic teachers desk(monotone)
cute bed(blue)
cute chair(yellow)
cute sofa(yellow)
cute vanity(red)
exercise ball(pink)
folding floor lamp(light green)
handcart(black)
imperial partition(red)
loft bed with desk(pink)
rattan vanity(brown)
rattan waste bin(white)
shaded floor lamp(yellow)
table with cloth(white)
tatami bed(dark brown)
tatami bed(light brown)
throwback hat table(black + yellow)
whiteboard(blank)
writing desk(light brown)

In return could I catalog:

Desktop computers
elaborate kimono stands
garden gnomes
plastic pool
surfboards
simple panels
If there is anything wrong let me know. Thanks :blush:

Hello! I can get you the silver clothesline pole with the plain pattern, blue clothesline pole with the plain pattern, the black and blue fan palm, the checkered kimono stand, white kitty litter box, blue lawn mower, brown rattan vanity, white & red school chair, grey & blue school chair, and orange tool cart- if you're still interested in any of those, just say whatever you're willing to offer in IGB! ^^ Thanks so much, and good luck on your wishlist journey!
I'd be willing to pay 500k for all of those items. Open to negotiating, I lowkey have no clue what to pay for these items.
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I can give you:

basic teachers desk(monotone)
cute bed(blue)
cute chair(yellow)
cute sofa(yellow)
cute vanity(red)
exercise ball(pink)
folding floor lamp(light green)
handcart(black)
imperial partition(red)
loft bed with desk(pink)
rattan vanity(brown)
rattan waste bin(white)
shaded floor lamp(yellow)
table with cloth(white)
tatami bed(dark brown)
tatami bed(light brown)
throwback hat table(black + yellow)
whiteboard(blank)
writing desk(light brown)

In return could I catalog:

Desktop computers
elaborate kimono stands
garden gnomes
plastic pool
surfboards
simple panels
If there is anything wrong let me know. Thanks :blush:
I could do any three of those six sets. I'd like to try to keep it as close to 1:1 as possible (and I don't have any of those sets ordered yet). If I counted wrong, let me know.

Last edited:
I have a green barbecue, white throwback mitt seat and a green natural floor seat! Sadly just sold my clear chalkboard!

Hello! I have the following:

-red striped cone
-black double sofa
-white freezer
-lecture hall bench
-Mr. Flamingo
-black old sewing machine
-black tool shelf

Let me know if you are interested and I can bring you the items!

Hello! I have the following:

-red striped cone
-black double sofa
-white freezer
-lecture hall bench
-Mr. Flamingo
-black old sewing machine
-black tool shelf

Let me know if you are interested and I can bring you the items!
Definitely interested! What type of payment are you looking for?

I'd be willing to pay 500k for all of those items. Open to negotiating, I lowkey have no clue what to pay for these items.

I could do any three of those six sets. I'd like to try to keep it as close to 1:1 as possible (and I don't have any of those sets ordered yet). If I counted wrong, let me know.
I understand. Is the elaborate kimono stands, surfboards and desktop computers good?

Housewares: alto sax, bidet, camping cot (green), chalkboard (music), clothesline pole (silver and blue), cone (reflective stripes), cute tea table (red), cute vanity (blue), double sofa (yellow), drying rack (silver and ivory), exercise bike (yellow), fan palm (blue), garbage bin (white), lawn mower (blue and green), oil barrel (green), outdoor bench (black), outdoor table (green), paper lantern (natural wood), podium, safe (silver), tatami bed (natural and light brown), tool shelf (white), velvet stool.

Misc: accessories stand (black and light blue), brine-shrimp aquarium, candle (black), cartoonists set (silver), cream and sugar (brown), digital alarm clock (light blue), fax machine (white), glass holder with candle (white), globe (standard), hamster cage (blue and brown), humidifier(pink), incence burner (cherry blossoms), lantern(gold), microscope(silver), old fashioned alarm clock (white), painting set (yellow), pop-up toaster (white), portable radio (white), rotary phone (orange), throwback container (red), tin bucket, traditional tea set (plain)

Wall hanging: autograph cards (illustration), corkboard (natural), formal (light brown), grasshopper head model, macrame tapestry (pink), wall mounted candle (silver), wall mounted tool board (blue)

I'm looking for wishlist items (link in signature)

I also have wall, floor, and rug lmk

Sure! I can’t tonight, but tomorrow I’m free to hand them over :)
Alright, sounds good! Just message me whenever you're online tomorrow.

Housewares: alto sax, bidet, camping cot (green), chalkboard (music), clothesline pole (silver and blue), cone (reflective stripes), cute tea table (red), cute vanity (blue), double sofa (yellow), drying rack (silver and ivory), exercise bike (yellow), fan palm (blue), garbage bin (white), lawn mower (blue and green), oil barrel (green), outdoor bench (black), outdoor table (green), paper lantern (natural wood), podium, safe (silver), tatami bed (natural and light brown), tool shelf (white), velvet stool.

Misc: accessories stand (black and light blue), brine-shrimp aquarium, candle (black), cartoonists set (silver), cream and sugar (brown), digital alarm clock (light blue), fax machine (white), glass holder with candle (white), globe (standard), hamster cage (blue and brown), humidifier(pink), incence burner (cherry blossoms), lantern(gold), microscope(silver), old fashioned alarm clock (white), painting set (yellow), pop-up toaster (white), portable radio (white), rotary phone (orange), throwback container (red), tin bucket, traditional tea set (plain)

Wall hanging: autograph cards (illustration), corkboard (natural), formal (light brown), grasshopper head model, macrame tapestry (pink), wall mounted candle (silver), wall mounted tool board (blue)

I'm looking for wishlist items (link in signature)

I also have wall, floor, and rug lmk
I'll take a look at your wishlist and get back to you later (most likely tomorrow). I'm working through a couple of decently-sized trades at the moment. I'm very glad that you took the time to look through my spreadsheets, so it's only fair that I take some time to look through your entire wishlist. Sorry that I can't get back to you immediately, but thank you so much for doing this, I really really appreciate it.

Hey!
I have:
Claw foot tub (white)
Clothesline pole (blue)
Cute chair (red)
Cute diy table (sky blue)
Handcart (yellow)
Handcart (red)
Diner neon sign (red)
Directors chair (light brown)
Directors chair (white)
Dj turntable (pink)
Double sofa (white)
Double sofa (dark brown)
Drum set (rose pink)
Drying rack (white)
Fan palm (brown)
Floor lamp (black)
Lawn chair (black)
Hammock (light brown)
Menu chalkboard (natural)
Menu chalkboard (red)
Monstera (white)
Refrigerator (yellow)
Throwback rocket (yellow)

I would like to catalog:
Antique tables (the 3)
Box sofa (black and white)
Box corner sofa (black and white)
Climbing wall (blue, natural, white)
Simple panels (brown, copper, gold, light gray, silver, white)
Surfboards (cool, red, stripes)

and if you have them
Lucky cat
Fax machine (black)
Den desk (red)
Lecture hall desk (light brown)

I know it’s a big trade, sorry ha. Let me know about those last items if you have them and if you still need what I listed to give you. I’m sure I can find alternatives on your wishlist if you already have some of them from other trades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back