• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading DONE! Catalog complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiousity at the end of all this, would you be willing to let people catalog everything catalogable in exchange for like 750 TBT or something?

I'll have to check but i think i can get you an outdoor bench. I also will not need the toilet anymore, i got it from a tree!
Let me know what color the outdoor bench is.
Post automatically merged:

Out of curiousity at the end of all this, would you be willing to let people catalog everything catalogable in exchange for like 750 TBT or something?
I won't rule out the possibility.

hello :)

i have the below btw
Outdoor bench (red)
TV camera (black)
Pants Press (have to check if it's black or grey that i have)
Foosball table (dark brown)

i'm not sure if you still have them or not

how much is it to catalog the below sets?
Espresso makers
Shower booths
Kitchen island

i just realized you have a separate thread for cataloging service. sorry if i didn't pay attention lol
I can let you catalog the shower booths in exchange for those three items. The other two sets would have to be done through my shop.

Hey! I have the following from your Wishlist:
-white tv camera
-light blue table setting
-black gears
-green ventilation fan
-purple throwback wall clock
-grey and white wall clocks
-blue throwback rocket
Lmk if you’re still interested in these :)

Awesome! Message me whenever you're online.

I can get you:
diner mini table black
diner sofa blue
diner sofa black

for
Black Monstera
White Outdoor bench
Green Outdoor table

Hi!

I have the following:
- white table setting (white)
- light blue table setting (white)
- red outdoor bench
- colorful gears

Can I catalog:
- black outdoor bench (dark wood)
- gold simple panel
- poolside beds

Hi!

I have the following:
- white table setting (white)
- light blue table setting (white)
- red outdoor bench
- colorful gears

Can I catalog:
- black outdoor bench (dark wood)
- gold simple panel
- poolside beds
Works for me! I have one trade behind your's, and then I'll be good to go.

Hi, I have the following:

- Yellow tissue box
- Wood grain light switch
- Green throwback wall clock
- [edit] also the purple throwback wall clock
- Orange ventilation fan

Would you be willing to let me catalogue all the folding chairs in exchange? Since there's 6 chairs to my 5 items I don't mind tossing in a bit extra bells or something to make it even - I'm trying to help a friend complete her catalogue as well and that's one of the things she's missing!

Hi, I have the following:

- Yellow tissue box
- Wood grain light switch
- Green throwback wall clock
- [edit] also the purple throwback wall clock
- Orange ventilation fan

Would you be willing to let me catalogue all the folding chairs in exchange? Since there's 6 chairs to my 5 items I don't mind tossing in a bit extra bells or something to make it even - I'm trying to help a friend complete her catalogue as well and that's one of the things she's missing!

I can do a 6:5 trade. And thank you for getting the throwback wall clocks, it seems that they're impossible to find for some reason. Give me some time to order the folding chairs. Send me a Dodo code whenever you're ready.

Would you happen to have all the tape deck colors? :)
Yes I do! I actually have 11 sets that I completed today that aren't on the front post, and tape decks are one of them. (The actual number of sets that I have but aren't on the first post is much higher, although for a different reason.)

Hi I have the gray pants press available to 1:1 cataloge trade!

I'm interested in cataloging either the green or brown garbage bin I've been hunting for them everywhere

Bump! One item until completed furniture catalog!!!

Hi I have the gray pants press available to 1:1 cataloge trade!

I'm interested in cataloging either the green or brown garbage bin I've been hunting for them everywhere
Unfortunately, I'm no longer looking for the pants press. If you would like to catalog the two garbage bins, I'd be happy to help for 20 TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back