Selling Done C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! I'm interested in your yule log, but I don't have enough tbt for it. Would you also be interested in trading for anything else? I can add a few Stitches too :)

hi! I'm interested in your yule log, but I don't have enough tbt for it. Would you also be interested in trading for anything else? I can add a few Stitches too :)
What would you have for trade? mostly looking for tbt for stitches.
Would you take 300 for the dreamy bear plush? Looking forward to seeing your 10 Stitches! 🤩
I looked around and saw the prices seem to bounce around 300-1k, I would do 500, Thanks!
I just went and sent you over a stitches, as a small token of thanks for your help in the past
TY!

What would you have for trade? mostly looking for tbt for stitches.

Of course, I understand! For the yule log I could add anything from my trading thread but also my pumpkin glow wand, yellow crescent moon, shooting star plush, bee plush, ..
And I have enough tbt for 3 Stitches :)

I looked around and saw the prices seem to bounce around 300-1k, I would do 500, Thanks!
Thank you! I only have the tbt in my sidebar at the moment. Would it help in your quest if I just bought a stitches and gave you the rest of my tbt? If not I’ll just wait til I get a little more socked away and see if it’s still here when I have it. Thanks for the reply! 😊

Of course, I understand! For the yule log I could add anything from my trading thread but also my pumpkin glow wand, yellow crescent moon, shooting star plush, bee plush, ..
And I have enough tbt for 3 Stitches :)
Thanks for your offer, I'm not sure if I would have better luck selling those instead of trying to sell the yule log. Appreciate the offer & will keep it in mind for those 3 stitches collectibles. Any idea when they will be removed from the shop?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you! I only have the tbt in my sidebar at the moment. Would it help in your quest if I just bought a stitches and gave you the rest of my tbt? If not I’ll just wait til I get a little more socked away and see if it’s still here when I have it. Thanks for the reply! 😊
You're too kind, I would 1:1 trade for a stitches collectible C:

Thanks for your offer, I'm not sure if I would have better luck selling those instead of trying to sell the yule log. Appreciate the offer & will keep it in mind for those 3 stitches collectibles. Any idea when they will be removed from the shop?
I'm not sure either, the items in my shop have been there for a while but the others I listed here haven't been listed for sale there yet. If you're looking to sell them for tbt for more Stitches, I'm not sure you'd be able to sell them on time... I'll list the wand for sale myself just in case, and I'll let you know if it sells and I can offer you more tbt :)

No idea when Stitches will be removed, I think it might be by the end of the week? The closing ceremony should be posted soon and I think it'll have all that info in there.

Post automatically merged:

You're too kind, I would 1:1 trade for a stitches collectible C:
Oh yay! Thank you so much! I’ll buy it now and send it on over ^^ 💞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back