Doing small art trades! (CLOSED)

Jeanette

Friendly friend
Bells
Hi! I'm opening up some small art-trades, I'm trying to draw more and I think this would help some.

I'll doodle your character or oc or anything in exchange for your doodle of a character or oc or something. Let me know what you'd like!

Examples of previous doodles:

hotcoffee1.jpg

cutepunkgirl2.jpg

100002.jpg

olimar.jpg

likethisone2.jpg

At the moment these are only small doodles, so I won't be coloring these.

Doodles may take a little while sometimes to finish (moreso getting the time to do them than the actual doodle, been very busy as of late!), please have patience and I'll have your doodle!

Status: VERY CLOSED! I've been being very late with responding to a few doodles and I think it might be better for me to come back when I'm more available, so most likely I'll be re-opening in a couple of months or some time during summer when I'll be able to post these doodles daily instead of weekly. Thank you all for those who took interest!

Last edited:
ooo ill gladly do a lil trade w/ u
heres my oc: [x] [x] [x]

Terribly sorry for getting back to you so late, this week has been very busy, I think I'll be keeping this open only during weekends from here on out.

But sure I can doodle your character, could you please doodle an oc of mine as well? [x] [x] [x]

(post merging)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo ill gladly do a lil trade w/ u
heres my oc: [x] [x] [x]

Here's your doodle, sorry for being extremely slow with it, these doodles should be done within a day tops :v

arttradetbt.jpg

Last edited:
could you doodle my oc , buniq? Ref is n my signature and I'll draw one of yours which you linked to the other member, thanks!:)

thanks! ! :> yours will be done shortly !

here u go !!
tumblr_nnlqxrawj81rjyww8o1_500.png

tho ill prolly draw u another one bcuz i was so slow

here u go !!
tumblr_nnlqxrawj81rjyww8o1_500.png

tho ill prolly draw u another one bcuz i was so slow

Thank yooou, it looks good! And don't worry, I'm kinda slow with these in general because of other stuff, but if you'd like to draw another then I wouldn't mind making another doodle for you too :)

could you doodle my oc , buniq? Ref is n my signature and I'll draw one of yours which you linked to the other member, thanks!:)

arttradetbt2.jpg

Sorry for taking literally almost a week to get around, I may be a bit too busy in general for this doodle stuff :(

But I did want to finish yours before closing though, I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you, no worries about it! I love it.

I'm glad you do like it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, I'm bored so I'll post some examples...

I'm sorry, I realized I don't have the time to continue these and I changed the main post to say so, but I forgot to lock the thread. :( I might come back during summer time to continue doing these, but for now I gotta focus on more personal stuff.

Back