Doggie's Art Request Thread

tumblr_nmcti0s05Q1qfb84vo1_1280.png
posting this because i not only paid a lot of money for this, but its one of the most beautiful commissions ive ever gotten. emy is a wonderful artist. her website.

You should just open up a gallery and become a curator to feed your art collector ness XD

Btw now we are tumblr buddies >: D muahahaha

8ybfIEC.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should just open up a gallery and become a curator to feed your art collector ness XD

pssst shiro has a gallery on tbt (hopefully thats what youre talking about) ^_^ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?200206-The-Awkward-Dog-s-Art-Corner-CASH-COMMS-OPEN/

Last edited:

i really should omg. im seriously such an addict for art lmfao

god i hope you can stand my batman spam LOL <333 smooch

8ybfIEC.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

pssst shiro has a gallery on tbt (hopefully thats what youre talking about) ^_^ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?200206-The-Awkward-Dog-s-Art-Corner-CASH-COMMS-OPEN/

!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ;A; YOU ALWAYS SPOIL ME SO MUCH I CANT TAKE IT WEHS////////////////////
ITS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG <333333333333333333 hghghghghg i cant wait till they take a vacation to france hhh,,,, THANK YOU SO MUCH TvT!!!!!!!! youre wonderful sobs

330tq4x.jpg

Ok so I used the colors I had.. ; v ; I need to earn some cashie so I can get some more colors. Then when I do Ill finsh coloring her.

i might re do her BC I drew to hard in some areas sorry about that.

Last edited:
330tq4x.jpg

Ok so I used the colors I had.. ; v ; I need to earn some cashie so I can get some more colors. Then when I do Ill finsh coloring her.

i might re do her BC I drew to hard in some areas sorry about that.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE IT!!!! ITS ADORABLE OMFG <333333 she looks so cuteeeeee!!! thank you so so much!!!! QvQ i really appreciate it eeeeeek~~~~

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE IT!!!! ITS ADORABLE OMFG <333333 she looks so cuteeeeee!!! thank you so so much!!!! QvQ i really appreciate it eeeeeek~~~~

SHRIO TYSM IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE HER ; u ;
YOUR SO VERY WELCOME ; v ; hehe

tumblr_nn1cd2ZNi21qfb84vo1_1280.png
and here, we have the simply awe-inspiring follow-up to my last commission by emy. i cry too much when i get commissions (in happiness, ofc)

Began doodling your character before starting chibi commissions today xD Hope you don't mind

wip_for_shirohibiki_by_ardrey-d8s61xu.png

Last edited:
Began doodling your character before starting chibi commissions today xD Hope you don't mind

wip_for_shirohibiki_by_ardrey-d8s61xu.png

oH MY GHOSH??? ??H OY MGSHO
OH MY GOSH!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS THIS WAS A FANTASTIC THING TO WAKE UP TO HM Y OGFSDHS/////// OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO OM UCH HO MY GOSH IM,,,, whEEZES
ITS SO GORGEOUS I CANT EVNE TELL YOU oh ym gosh oh my ogsh///// YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY ;;;;AAAA;;;;;!!!!!

can i please have the full file oh my god???? TvT I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH ITS BEAUTIUFL AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT hFHGFHGF////

oH MY GHOSH??? ??H OY MGSHO
OH MY GOSH!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS THIS WAS A FANTASTIC THING TO WAKE UP TO HM Y OGFSDHS/////// OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO OM UCH HO MY GOSH IM,,,, whEEZES
ITS SO GORGEOUS I CANT EVNE TELL YOU oh ym gosh oh my ogsh///// YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY ;;;;AAAA;;;;;!!!!!

can i please have the full file oh my god???? TvT I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH ITS BEAUTIUFL AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT hFHGFHGF////

Ahhh,I'm glad you like it so far but I'm nowhere near done xD I can send you the full file when it looks a little more presentable ^^

Ahhh,I'm glad you like it so far but I'm nowhere near done xD I can send you the full file when it looks a little more presentable ^^

OH omg okay thaNK YOU AGAIN youre the best i love you so much omg sdfkjsd TvT

dooo dee doo
giftie_for_shiro_by_ardrey-d8sag3k.png

OH MY GOSH ITS GORGEOUS ;_____; its so utterly beautiful i caNT///// gkjfdg GSSDG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i seriously cannot tell you how much i adore it and appreciate this, you are absolutely wonderful TvT heeeeee i love how shes just in her sweater omg <3333 UGH ITS PERFECT THANK YOU!!!!!!

BEUATIFUL and you so deserve this byootiful art Shiro! ; ) Seriously tho' that's stunning *_*

OH MY GOSH ITS GORGEOUS ;_____; its so utterly beautiful i caNT///// gkjfdg GSSDG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i seriously cannot tell you how much i adore it and appreciate this, you are absolutely wonderful TvT heeeeee i love how shes just in her sweater omg <3333 UGH ITS PERFECT THANK YOU!!!!!!

Ahh glad you guys like it :'D and you're welcomee, just a little gifty for being so awesomee

Last edited:
i suppose i can bump this :V

added my draenei shaman to the third post, though i may replace her with my paladin because my pally's prettier >_>;;;;

i dunno if youd be interested in one of my cheebs for tbtb you could get 50% off on a fullbody

Back