• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Doggie's Art Request Thread

tumblr_nmcti0s05Q1qfb84vo1_1280.png
posting this because i not only paid a lot of money for this, but its one of the most beautiful commissions ive ever gotten. emy is a wonderful artist. her website.

You should just open up a gallery and become a curator to feed your art collector ness XD

Btw now we are tumblr buddies >: D muahahaha

8ybfIEC.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should just open up a gallery and become a curator to feed your art collector ness XD

pssst shiro has a gallery on tbt (hopefully thats what youre talking about) ^_^ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?200206-The-Awkward-Dog-s-Art-Corner-CASH-COMMS-OPEN/

Last edited:

i really should omg. im seriously such an addict for art lmfao

god i hope you can stand my batman spam LOL <333 smooch

8ybfIEC.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

pssst shiro has a gallery on tbt (hopefully thats what youre talking about) ^_^ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?200206-The-Awkward-Dog-s-Art-Corner-CASH-COMMS-OPEN/

!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ;A; YOU ALWAYS SPOIL ME SO MUCH I CANT TAKE IT WEHS////////////////////
ITS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG <333333333333333333 hghghghghg i cant wait till they take a vacation to france hhh,,,, THANK YOU SO MUCH TvT!!!!!!!! youre wonderful sobs

330tq4x.jpg

Ok so I used the colors I had.. ; v ; I need to earn some cashie so I can get some more colors. Then when I do Ill finsh coloring her.

i might re do her BC I drew to hard in some areas sorry about that.

Last edited:
330tq4x.jpg

Ok so I used the colors I had.. ; v ; I need to earn some cashie so I can get some more colors. Then when I do Ill finsh coloring her.

i might re do her BC I drew to hard in some areas sorry about that.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE IT!!!! ITS ADORABLE OMFG <333333 she looks so cuteeeeee!!! thank you so so much!!!! QvQ i really appreciate it eeeeeek~~~~

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE IT!!!! ITS ADORABLE OMFG <333333 she looks so cuteeeeee!!! thank you so so much!!!! QvQ i really appreciate it eeeeeek~~~~

SHRIO TYSM IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE HER ; u ;
YOUR SO VERY WELCOME ; v ; hehe

tumblr_nn1cd2ZNi21qfb84vo1_1280.png
and here, we have the simply awe-inspiring follow-up to my last commission by emy. i cry too much when i get commissions (in happiness, ofc)

Began doodling your character before starting chibi commissions today xD Hope you don't mind

wip_for_shirohibiki_by_ardrey-d8s61xu.png

Last edited:
Began doodling your character before starting chibi commissions today xD Hope you don't mind

wip_for_shirohibiki_by_ardrey-d8s61xu.png

oH MY GHOSH??? ??H OY MGSHO
OH MY GOSH!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS THIS WAS A FANTASTIC THING TO WAKE UP TO HM Y OGFSDHS/////// OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO OM UCH HO MY GOSH IM,,,, whEEZES
ITS SO GORGEOUS I CANT EVNE TELL YOU oh ym gosh oh my ogsh///// YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY ;;;;AAAA;;;;;!!!!!

can i please have the full file oh my god???? TvT I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH ITS BEAUTIUFL AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT hFHGFHGF////

oH MY GHOSH??? ??H OY MGSHO
OH MY GOSH!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS THIS WAS A FANTASTIC THING TO WAKE UP TO HM Y OGFSDHS/////// OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO OM UCH HO MY GOSH IM,,,, whEEZES
ITS SO GORGEOUS I CANT EVNE TELL YOU oh ym gosh oh my ogsh///// YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY ;;;;AAAA;;;;;!!!!!

can i please have the full file oh my god???? TvT I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH ITS BEAUTIUFL AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT hFHGFHGF////

Ahhh,I'm glad you like it so far but I'm nowhere near done xD I can send you the full file when it looks a little more presentable ^^

Ahhh,I'm glad you like it so far but I'm nowhere near done xD I can send you the full file when it looks a little more presentable ^^

OH omg okay thaNK YOU AGAIN youre the best i love you so much omg sdfkjsd TvT

dooo dee doo
giftie_for_shiro_by_ardrey-d8sag3k.png

OH MY GOSH ITS GORGEOUS ;_____; its so utterly beautiful i caNT///// gkjfdg GSSDG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i seriously cannot tell you how much i adore it and appreciate this, you are absolutely wonderful TvT heeeeee i love how shes just in her sweater omg <3333 UGH ITS PERFECT THANK YOU!!!!!!

BEUATIFUL and you so deserve this byootiful art Shiro! ; ) Seriously tho' that's stunning *_*

OH MY GOSH ITS GORGEOUS ;_____; its so utterly beautiful i caNT///// gkjfdg GSSDG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i seriously cannot tell you how much i adore it and appreciate this, you are absolutely wonderful TvT heeeeee i love how shes just in her sweater omg <3333 UGH ITS PERFECT THANK YOU!!!!!!

Ahh glad you guys like it :'D and you're welcomee, just a little gifty for being so awesomee

Last edited:
i suppose i can bump this :V

added my draenei shaman to the third post, though i may replace her with my paladin because my pally's prettier >_>;;;;

i dunno if youd be interested in one of my cheebs for tbtb you could get 50% off on a fullbody

Back