• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Does This Game Have A Story?

It will always leave us with the question as to "Who was suppose to be mayor?"

Probably the only interesting bit of story discussion to come out of New Leaf, if I'm being honest. My theory was it had to have been Tortimer, but he decided to take a vacation and not go back to his mayoral duties. It's February somewhere to him, every month of the year.

Probably the only interesting bit of story discussion to come out of New Leaf, if I'm being honest. My theory was it had to have been Tortimer, but he decided to take a vacation and not go back to his mayoral duties. It's February somewhere to him, every month of the year.

Thing is, Tortimer was already the mayor of New Leaf. You are his successor, so it really couldn't be him

It will always leave us with the question as to "Who was suppose to be mayor?"

I really think it was supposed to be Isabelle, but she chickened out at the last minute because she lacks confidence despite being a cheerful, dedicated hard worker. :lemon:

Back