• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

does someone has special for ores

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (261) +
I wanna sell all my ores but with the special is someone having special the ores?

In retail to sell them
Retail has a special that will give more money then what it normally cost

OH I see.

What ores DO you have? Because Ores can be used to get furniture recolored (and also get gold furniture).

Nah idc about that and I have every color except sapphire but one emerald the other like 2-4

You are better off putting them up at the flea market part of ReTail and letting your villagers buy them for even more than Reese will give you.

Emerald, ruby, amethyst and saphire will get you 4,000 from Reese on a day when ore is on special. Villagers will pay 7,999 for each of those at the flea market. Silver and Gold will get you 9,999 each from the flea market but only 6,000 (silver) and 8,000 (gold) from Reese.

I sell all my ores at the flea market each day - it's a steady source of income. Same for the Superb Coffee Beans you get from working at the cafe. Villagers will pay 7,999 for those also.

Back