• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone still use an MP3 player?

Yeah, I still have the iPod my mom got back in like 2005-2006. It's old as frick but still charming as ever :)
The only problem I have is that I'm just not a fan of apple products in general so I really don't use it much.

Yeah I have some walkman I think mp3player.. works fine except sometimes you have to reset it because it turns on some playback mode idk how to get rid off.

i still have a functioning one, but i don't need it since i have my phone to listen to music to.
i guess it would be a good idea to have one if my phone had a small storage and no space for music lol

I use mine still seeing as I got it for Christmas 2016. How come I am such an old person? No offense to old people.

my last mp3 player was an iriver when I was still in high school. I was still using an ipod shuffle in college though because I didn't get an iphone until after I graduated (I was a blackberry user ._.)

Back