• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone stan LOONA here?

Not gonna lie, seeing #StanLoona everywhere has made me actively not want to become interested in them, even if their music is great. It's one thing to promote a group that you love, it's another to do it blatantly on unrelated tweets or even on some tweets of a serious nature where promotion of anything non-related is not cool.

As a whole though, I'm not really interested in K Pop so I don't think their music would be of interest to me anyways.

Yes, I love all of the members. My favorite solo is Kim Lip’s Eclipse. I love them but I don’t stan anyone honestly .

Back