• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone one else hate Apple as much as I do?

I have been like this with Rhonda ever since City Folk. I kid you not, she literally lost her key in CF every day in the river. I made a pitfall seed field surrounding her home one day and she asked to move out shortly after LOL.

And then, sure enough, she was one of the native residents when I created my town in ACNL. The fury was so real.

APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE.
APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE.APPLE IS LIFE.
APPLE IS LIFE.APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE. APPLE IS LIFE

I like Apple. :c
I had a friend that would always hit her with his net and refer to her as the "demon hamster" whenever he visited my town. Poor Apple.

Nope I like her. The only villager I have strong hatred for is Olaf. And maybe Klaus.

I don't like Hamster villagers tbh. They're really weird. I just don't like them

I met Apple in the campsite, and I was not interested. The one villager I found really annoying was Peggy. Something about her design just bugged me... maybe the eyes.

I actually think Apple is pretty cute.... she's not a favorite of mine but i don't think there is anything creepy about her design? She just has big anime eyes, so what? XD Plus her house is really cute. :3

I also liked her even better once she was a villager of mine for a short period of time so maybe she's easy to grow to love. X3

omg I thought I was the only one! She CREEPED me out!!

apple isnt awful, i used to think she was really cute, but something about her face is annoying now.. i think is her single front tooth..

Omg I love apple <3 I wish I had her lol
but right now im stuck with abomination squirrel with a unibrow...I mean uni-WOW....yeah im wowing all right

Apple is pretty damn scary. First, she moved in without my permission. Also, she's also the scariest thing ever. I just hate the hamsters. They are not cute in any way.

Apple is pretty damn scary. First, she moved in without my permission. Also, she's also the scariest thing ever. I just hate the hamsters. They are not cute in any way.

Flurry begs to differ!

She's my only exception though.

Back