• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Does anyone one else hate Apple as much as I do?

PeeBraiin

Happy Pride!
Bells
Switch
6980-8546-6496
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
When she first moved in I saw her and wanted to scream. Her eyes just... I feel like she's staring into my soul and is gonna sacrifice me to furry satan..anyone have those villagers they just HATE? :confused:

yes yes YES I hated Apple! She was one of my originals and I was like "What are you you scare me" Needless to say I kicked her out as soon as I got the chance. I just really don't like the Peppy characters much in general ^-^'

yes yes YES I hated Apple! She was one of my originals and I was like "What are you you scare me" Needless to say I kicked her out as soon as I got the chance. I just really don't like the Peppy characters much in general ^-^'

I kicked her out. The moment she said she wanted to leave i was like "LATER HATER." and she left; u; and I finally had enough room for Ankha!

omg... furry Satan
What species of animal would Satan be tho

I have never met Apple, though, so I cannot be sure of my feelings for her.

omg... furry Satan
What species of animal would Satan be tho

I have never met Apple, though, so I cannot be sure of my feelings for her.

Haha I'm glad you haven't met her and I don't know... maybe a puppy?
PUPPY SATAN

Haha I'm glad you haven't met her and I don't know... maybe a puppy?
PUPPY SATAN

my initial thought was cat because cats are pretty evil (I love cats though with all my heart)

Also that reminds me of this Yahoo Answer I saw in which someone asked a question along the lines of "If God (assuming you believe in God) were an animal, which animal would you want God to be? I think I'd be more inclined to worship a puppy. A puppy god would inspire my faith"

I've never met her in the game, however I usually don't like the hamster villagers in general xD

Hahaha OMG a puppy god!xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never met her in the game, however I usually don't like the hamster villagers in general xD

Me either! I've never met a hamster villager I like

Last edited:
I find Apple to be ok actually. Now Quillson on the other hand... *shudders*

Worst villager I've had, hands down.

Ruby and Rodeo freak me out with their red eyes. Ick. I had both of them in City Folk and was thrilled when they moved out!

It's sad because I feel like Apple should be so much cuter but then I look at it and I'm just like God why...

I have Quillson and Apple. Quillson shall die for his crimes against humanity, but Apple, she's just a cute wittle hamster who couldn't hurt a fly. Make because there's a chance that she's too stupid to understand anything, which explains her vacant eyes.

Back