Does anyone else have that villager that just..won't..MOVE????

tammy! she's one of my original three and her design is kind of an eyesore. she still hasn't asked to move!

Jakey for me. He was a random move in and has been on my island for ages. I don't want to kick him out with amiibo because I have done that to so many villagers already, and I want to be able to island hop and look for some of my dreamies. Blah, I want him to leave already xD

Back on my old island, I TTed 6 hours before Tia finally wanted to move out. I felt so bad because I had picked up Nan already from the user I was trading with (on another site) and I felt terrible keeping them waiting for so long.

I kept track of each request and literally everyone else asked to move at least 6 times (and some as many as 10!) Nan even had asked to move a few times as the 10th villager.

If it makes you feel any better, Canberra was my starting uchi, and it took me more than one in-game year to move her out!
Don't do this to me. I need Axel with his creepy freakin grin GONE. It has been disturbing me since day one. T^T
(... I'm glad I have amiibo...)

So I've had Phoebe as one of my starting villagers on my island since release day, and it's strange to me that since that day she has not asked to move once?

She's my only original villager that I haven't asked to move in myself and I would have figured she would have at least asked to move by now? I TT lightly in order to force out villagers etc, and every other villager on my island that I want to keep, even those most recently moved in, have asked to move upwards of at least ten times.

I'm getting so frustrated with her presence at this point 😂 I hate it even more because she has the disgusting starter villager interior. Every time I see a cloud bubble above her head my excitement is audible, only for her to turn around and tell me how desperately she's been wanting to give me a relay tank.

Just wondered if anybody else has been burdened with a parasite of their own?
To be clear I don't think this is any sort of glitch - more so terrible luck and the game mechanics never working in my favour.
I should also point out that I've tried the various techniques of jumping back and forth to a the day that a villager will ask to move, and it's never her. Instead it just cycles through all the villagers I'd rather stay.

EDIT: As of 1:05 AM BST, on the 7th of May 2020, Phoebe finally pinged and I can be rid of her once and for all!!!

Glad you finally got her out of there.

I really like her design physically, shes a very pretty bird. But if she wanted to go I'd give her my blessing, just to get my last original villager out. So far she hasnt asked to move at all.

I dont think that I'd refuse her if she wanted to move back in either. I just want her out of the starting house. Finally got rid of Sheldon today using an amibo, because he hasnt wanted to leave either. Haha.

Yes.

Stu. That stubborn bull...
just.
won't.
leave.

Ah, there was one other villager I had a time trying to move.
Rodney. He was a pain!

Villagers moving out isn't to do with your friendship level with them our how well looked after they are. It's completely random so don't be surprised if the villager you are closest to asks to move out.

lol this. My Pango decided to move out to be a major popstar. Good riddance.

Oh okay! I just thought that because everyone's solution to making villagers move is to ignore them Lol

Tbh, I wasn't attentive to any of my villagers for weeks. Pango was my 5th villager. She's got a big ego like Kim K xD

henry and shep. i need them off my island before i lose my mind and they just will not leave smh

Olaf and Sprocket. I've been ignoring them for I don't know how long but they just won't leave. Sigh.

Elvis treated my Katt horribly. I want him gone, but he never moves. It's always someone else.

i don’t want him to move because he’s my favorite villager, but during all my excruciatingly long TTing sessions (to get specific villagers to leave—i made sure i reserved them all for people because i got attached to everyone), not once did butch ask to leave. i am very happy about that.

Last edited:
It's Rhonda and Graham for me. I saw the bubbles above Rhonda's head and talked to her and she gave me something instead. :rolleyes:

Back