Does anyone else have that villager that just..won't..MOVE????

i have time-traveled 300 days and anchovy refuses to move out.
i have accepted him at this point

Yes!! Before I restarted my island, Tank never wanted to leave and he was my starting jock villager.

Apple :| She was one of the initial 3 villagers I moved into the plots Tom Nook gave me (I think she was the 2nd one I found) and she's never asked to move, even though I've TT'd so much trying to get her out.

This is me right now with Antonio. I'm TTing to try to get him out, but the thought bubble never lands on him for some reason. It sometimes lands on villagers who came after him, which is absolutely frustrating to me because I don't want THEM to move out, I want HIM to move out! 😭 And I feel really bad because I'm currently getting another villager I want from someone and they're waiting on me to move Antonio out (but he just won't leave).

EDIT: Antonio finally left omg, there is hope y'all

Last edited:
Al was one of my first villagers and he was literally the LAST one that asked to move. I am finally rid of his bad monkey vibes but it took forEVER.

Al was one of my first villagers and he was literally the LAST one that asked to move. I am finally rid of his bad monkey vibes but it took forEVER.
My brother has been struggling with Al too I think!
I think he just stuck him in a cage and called it a day hahaha.

I’m literally in this spot right now...
My friend has an open plot and doesn’t TT. I’m trying to give him Apollo (I love Apollo don’t get me wrong, but my friend loves him too, and I had him in WW already). He was my most recent move-in, and I know it’s possible, but I’m starting to think it’s very, very unlikely. I’m gonna go crazy!!!

Molly lol. I got her as one of the first five and she hasn’t asked to leave once. I got Lolly via amiibo and I don’t like normals enough to have two of them (they say the exact same stuff when I talk to them back to back) and I kind of want her to leave lol. But she hasn’t asked once. Meanwhile every villager that has come before and after her has... sigh.

Both Papi and Paula :rolleyes: The same 3 villagers (who are faves!) keep asking me to move out and at this point I'm going to have to force move them using amiibos, which is something I wanted to avoid doing but at this point...

My 2 starting villagers, Mira and Bud. I don't even bother to talk to them and they still won't move.

I recently decided to switch Audie out for Dotty since I really wanted a bunny on my island and while I like Audie, the peppy personality seems to fit Dotty better for me. I want to try to have one of every personality on my island while I'm still unlocking reactions. I'm probably not going to keep a peppy forever though because the popstar thing is unbearable.

Someone offsite is offering me Dotty for free and I'm trying to get Audie out and she won't leave when everyone else will ask like 10 times. I'm now allowing Chevre or Pashmina to leave too since I have their amiiibo and can just scan them back in, but now they've stopped asking too. I wish you could use an amiibo or camper to force someone out, but not have that amiibo/camper move in to take their place immediately.

GOD so back when my gf and I shared an island she had invited jambette from the mystery islands and i was okay with it bc it was just the beginning days right? and she would move eventually right? BUT NO i moved lk 6 other villagers i started with and even those that were more recent moved out before she did. EVENTUALLY she did leave and I was able to replace her with audie 🥺

Yes. I've been trying to kick Robin out of my island for so long now, many villagers came and left and she's still here!

BOONE.

I had to force him out with a random campsite visitor because he so irritatingly wouldn't ping me for months ingame... And even through campsite, I had to reset like 10 times to get them to kick him out. Ugh.

I feel like a lot of people are trying to kick out their starting Uchi villagers. Which makes sense, almost none of them are likable.
except of course nobody. Nintendo really did mess up on most. Fuchsia (to me) is the only decent looking

Also I tted for like 2 years to get Zucker's butt out of my town (sorry just not a fan of him) then I tted for 6 months to get moose out

None of my villagers ever want to move except the only one I wanted to stay, which is Katt. My island is wild, undeveloped, and has a hoard of items growing on my lawn, but they just won’t leave. I’ve tried TTing, ignoring some, etc, but still no. I finally got so frustrated yesterday, that when Katt asked for like the third time if she could go spread her wings, I finally said yes. That immediately made me sad since she was with me since the beginning, but I want to try hunting for some of my dream villagers.

I'm convinced Curlos will be here until the end of time I ignore him and he won't LEAVE!!!!

Borris will just not want to leave, I've had him since april 10th and he has not wanted to move and I do not ever talk to him, I go into his house and leave straight away to keep the neglect score up, but he just always seems to escape his fencing too and I just cannot get him to leave.

i had merengue as one of my first 3 and i was waiting for her to ask if she could move so i could give her away because i knew she was quite popular

but thing is i really do not like normal villagers so she actually drove me mad and she was on my island for about 3 weeks before i gave up and forced her out

it was a shame she was voided since she was so popular but i just couldn't take it anymore tbh and i needed her to go lol
How do u do that?

Back