Does anyone else feel insecure about their town when they visit the Dream Suite?

I feel like this :( I definitely think having snow makes the town look worse, so you might feel differently once its all gone. (At least that's what I'm hoping for myself, lol)
THIS. I totally agree about the snow.

I like my town, but whenever I visit the Dream Suite I always get really insecure about my town. There are so many cute and creative towns out there, and I always find myself thinking, "Why couldn't I think of that?" or things like that. I sometimes just feel so frustrated because I want to make my town cute but I just never know what to do. I feel like the snow is especially making it worse. It makes my town look so dry and colorless.

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

I feel the same, I feel like my town is a complete mess and I wish I was more creative.

I also feel the snow doesn't help at all

as i got a dream address so quickly after the update, i had 230 visitors in the first week after that update was released!! i was so embarrassed as my town was a pit of despair with only a tiny bit of it complete, just above the river!! probably the most traumatic experience of my life so far tbh

I'm sort of jealous that people ended up with really nice placements for their retail, town hall, plaza, etc. I do not have the patience to keep resetting for that. That's pretty much it though. I think I have decent enough landscaping skills.

I always feel insecure and intimidated by how gorgeous most towns look. I know my town will never be as creative and wonderful as theirs. I reset my towns allll the time because of this, but it makes my insecurity even worse..
Combine my insecurity, my inner perfectionist, and the fact that the ugly winter snow is still around until the end of this month, it just makes me want to give up and quit New Leaf altogether.

Yes, all the time :( especially since my town is so messy right now and the snow makes it look so dull. But I like the fact that it motivates me to keep going with my town!

Back