• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Does anyone else actually like Hazel?

I like Hazel; she embraces that uni brow haha. Honestly I think she deserves more love than Marshal in terms of best squrriel.

I love her. I made her look like Frida Khalo which goes great with my Dia de los muertos theme. There is a lot of weird hate around specific villagers but I’m sure that for every hated villager there is a town or aesthetic that fits them perfectly. Cute villagers are a dime a dozen

I offered someone Marshal for free yesterday and they ended up deciding to get Hazel instead and they were super happy :) <3 it was really sweet

hazel is ADORABLE, i really love her to the point i got her in my town in NL

I think she's super cute.
She's my starter and is still with me... if not for her DIY house interior, I'd actually consider keeping her for good.
Katt is my favorite Uchi though so eventually she'll be getting replaced but, in the meantime, I do enjoy following her around and snapping some cute photos.
1BABB3D0-2FC9-4543-8B51-08AE048E9865 2.JPG

I don't like the unibrow but... Besides that, I guess maybe I do like her? I used to have her in New Leaf, so I at least got to meet her. She still shows up around the shops, too. Maybe she isn't really gone, just like Pate.

Hazel is awesome and a great match for the uchi/sisterly type imo. She still lives in my NL town and I'm happy to have her. :blush:

I like her! she’s not my favourite uchi but she was my starter on NH, so she’s really grown on me because of that

I think she's pretty cute, but I honestly wish she just had different eye brows, or maybe just a different colour, because they stand out and not in a good way as is. It's not that it's a unibrow that does it for me, it's just the contrast between everything else. It would be super cool if the eyebrows were gradient!

I had her as a starter and she's extremely meh to me. even if it weren't for the unibrow, I don't like villagers who have like bob cuts like her and Maelle. I also don't like squirrel teeth either, that ruined nibbles for me too lol

there's definitely worse out there though so I'm just kinda neutral

She’s on my wish list! I currently have Ursala as my big sis while I wait for my Hazel amiibo to arrive.
I have not played any of the previous games, so I hope we will get along well! <3

Back