do you wear shoes in the game?

do you wear shoes in the game?

• nope, too fabulous for for them

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • ya, i need my shoes.

Votes: 86 92.5%

• Total voters
In real life I hate wearing them but in the game I like NEED them. But always the same kind though the gracie striped shoes. They go with almost all my qr codes.

I wear shoes all the time- it makes my mayor look super cure. I love the mary janes and the little white shoes with the bow. The patent shoes? I just can't wear the wetsuit for long periods it's not cute enough for my taste. D:

I don't think wet suits are cute, either. I always carry mine with me, but I only wear it to go diving.

when i talk about my wetsuit, i was referring to my stripe one. it really does look good on my mayor. lazy to provide a picture now. i think you need to own one to know what i mean.

Last edited:
I'm almost always wearing shoes. Sandals in the summer, boots in the winter, my trusty rainbow sneakers in the spring and fall. I only take off my shoes when I go diving.

when i talk about my wetsuit, i was referring to my stripe one. it really does look good on my mayor. lazy to provide a picture now. i think you need to own one to know what i mean.

I had a striped wet suit and I thought it was ugly. I now have a pink one, which I like better, but I don't like the look of wet suits in general.

I had a striped wet suit and I thought it was ugly. I now have a pink one, which I like better, but I don't like the look of wet suits in general.

it all comes down to opinion. but with the correct accessories, you'd look good in anything.

I have three outfits that I wear with shoes but for the most part I like being barefoot.

Back