• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you think Tom Nook is a poopie face?

Uh... Spam... Please don't post meaningless topics. We need a Mod. Move this to General AC Discussion.

I totally and honestly think that tom nook is a poopie face >_>

No, It's his third nephew. There's Timmy, Tommy, and Tammy. Poor Tammy. She was so young!

YES TOMENOOK IS BROWN THE COLOR OF RESETTI WHICH IS BAAAAAAAD. AND IF ANYBODY HAS NOTICED TOME NOOK AND RESETTI ARE NEVER SEEN IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!! RESETTI COULD VERY WELL BE A TOME NOOK COSTUME SELLING THINGS OVER PRICED TO MAKE BIG MONEY!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME IF U THINK THIS MAKES SENSE!!!!

This is completely pointless. We need a place where people can post random stuff like this. We need a games and nonsense section where this is okay to post. However, Tom Nook is a great character and is well developed. I wish he was in Brawl. He could have used the slingshot as a projectile with normal B. Side B could have been the axe which would act like Kirby's hammer. Down B could make Nook take out bells and use them as a projectile Item like Peach's Turnips. and Up B could be the Fishing Rod that would act like Olimar's Up B. His final Smash could be to have Timmy and Tommy plant trees., nook waters them, and they grow, and shake. Then Bees and fruit fall out. The Bees attack your opponent, and the fruit heals you.

Ok, I think my brain just sprang a leak.

Riirii, please..no all caps. Or the top on the list.

E: We do, it's called Brewsters Cafe. BUT IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE WISHING WELL.

Back