• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do You Speak Any Other Languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:
i can read spanish but i cant speak it. i took spanish but my teacher was so bad, i dont know how to form sentences. i just learned how to read and write it
The amount of contradictions in that statement is quite an achievement courtnee.
cool?
did i ask for your statement? uhh no.
Well, by posting it onn an online discussion board, you kind of did.

And while it was indeed a statement, you meant to say "did I ask for your opinion"
yes. i posted on this forum. did i include any information that i wanted your words? no. and im pretty sure i meant to say statement, not opinion. otherwise i would have typed opinion

Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
cool?

And while it was indeed a statement, you meant to say "did I ask for your opinion"
yes. i posted on this forum. did i include any information that i wanted your words? no. and im pretty sure i meant to say statement, not opinion. otherwise i would have typed opinion
the point of a forum is to post your opinions and to be in conversation with other people/the community.

by posting, you more or less welcomed any and everyone to reply to your post, which ciaran did.

Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
cool?

Well that didn't make very much sense, then.

You're awful aggro, have you been taking steroids??

And I'll give my opinion wherever I damn well please.

[and for future reference, you use a capital I when referring to yourself]

Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:

And she's pretty open to any responses, as well.

[Nook said:
,Jan 5 2011, 08:41:06 PM]
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepopinion"

If she doesn't reply to this in her embarrassment, PM her the responses and show that you see her embarrassment.
No nook, the knowledge of my victory is enough, theres no need to brag or make her feel any worse.

wow. would you really go through the trouble of PMing me the responses?!

lame and pathetic. get a life and quit cyber bullying. that doesnt make you look cool at all. plus it is against the law.

edit: what exactly do i have to be embarassed about? if i was embarassed by that, that means i care what you think. lol its quite the opposite.
-_-

someone needs a social life off the net

Courtnee said:

lame and pathetic. get a life and quit cyber bullying. that doesnt make you look cool at all. plus it is against the law.
I think you'll find that I did no such thing, and condoned nook for encouraging it.

Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:

I think you'll find that I did no such thing, and condoned nook for encouraging it.
i know you didnt do anything. i was talking to nook.

Courtnee said:
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:

i know you didnt do anything. i was talking to nook.
Yes, he's just a loser.

Report him for it.

Ciaran said:
[Nook said:
,Jan 5 2011, 08:41:06 PM]
Ciaran said:
Courtnee said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepopinion

If she doesn't reply to this in her embarrassment, PM her the responses and show that you see her embarrassment.
No nook, the knowledge of my victory is enough, theres no need to brag or make her feel any worse.
Very well then.

By the way, it's not what you do on the Internet that makes you have no life, it's when you use it and how long you're on the internet for what reasons. God, how many times have I said that?

ON TOPIC: I want to learn Japanese, but the books don't help at all.
I need a real teacher.

OJ. said:
Ciaran said:
ChimeraGilbert said:
Ciaran said:
I am starting to think maybe some are lying, but I'm not about to jump to conclusions. It's just that some people say they're fluent in 3 languages. It's one thing to know some of a language, it's another thing to be fluent.
Exactimondo.

I really am fluent in Irish as well as English, but ive only been doing three and a half years of French, so thats... Yeah.
I'm fluent in Pig Latin. :D
*ighhay ivefay*

Yay, make the thread I create close :)
anyway I wanna ask my German teacher to stay after with me maybe like once a week to help me learn the language more, any other recommendations?

D1llon said:
Yay, make the thread I create close :)
anyway I wanna ask my German teacher to stay after with me maybe like once a week to help me learn the language more, any other recommendations?
just occurred to me, but you could try and use google translate on web pages.

translate them into german, and try to read them, if you already have a basic understanding or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back