• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do You Speak Any Other Languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking Latin for a while now, and thoroughly understand it and am able to write and "somewhat" have a conversation. Disertus sum in lingua latina. Scio pauca German. Which can be translated into, I am fluent in the language of Latin. I know a bit of German(note: If you try putting this into google translate you'll get something funny.)

Me: "Oh boy! Imma vote Vietnamese!

Oh, that's right. American popular youth culture only knows about Chinese, Japanese, and Korean."

But if I say that you're racist, languageist or whatever, everyone's gonna get on my back and flame me.

But seriously?

There is no way I can put that in a way that I won't be flamed.

[Nook said:
,Jan 4 2011, 07:18:41 PM]Me: "Oh boy! Imma vote Vietnamese!

Oh, that's right. American popular youth culture only knows about Chinese, Japanese, and Korean."

But if I say that you're racist, languageist or whatever, everyone's gonna get on my back and flame me.

But seriously?

*censored.9.10* anying azn noob

I speak english.
I'm learning Irish and French at school. but suck at them both. I hate learning new languages. :/

I learnt Italian, French and German a few years ago (only know a bit though), My mum's Spanish so I know a bit (will be learning more soon since she is going to take me to Spain) but I can speak Japanese most.

It seems like everyone on here is taking like 3 or more different languages. And such a variety too.
I'm taking french but I really don't know that much.

Thunderstruck said:
[Nook said:

But seriously?

aw bawwww

imad

[Nook said:
,Jan 4 2011, 07:37:38 PM]
Thunderstruck said:
[Nook said:

But seriously?

aw bawwww

imad
noobrage lol

Thunderstruck said:
[Nook said:
,Jan 4 2011, 07:37:38 PM]
Thunderstruck said:
[Nook said:

But seriously?

aw bawwww

imad
noobrage lol
BAWWWW

STOP IT

U BULY

I am taking Spanish. I can read and write it pretty well. I can speak it, however I might not be super fast in a conversation.

JEW HATER LOLOLOLOLOLO

I'm in the Hebrew class for linguistic retards, but I'm the best out of all of them! :veryhappy:

Other than that, I speak an ancient language called Aramaic.

Yah man,
I can speak 3 languages fluently, and I took 6 years of French. So 4 in total. :r

I find learning languages quite complicated, except for English of course.
I know a little Spanish and I've been taking Japanese classes for some time now, but I can't speak it at all and I'm having a pretty hard time to remember all the letters.
Swedish is my first language. (But you probably know that)

My native tongue is Russian, but I learned English when I was very little. I REALLY want to learn Portuguese!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back