• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you put bedroom furniture in main living room?

LaFleur

Bells
I'm currently using the rococo set as my living room, but there's items like the bed, dresser and wardrobe

I haven't included the bed, I am going to use the dresser, but then I don't know whether or not to include the wardrobe because that's a bedroom furniture mostly, it'd be weird having a wardrobe in the living room

would you include it? And do you ever put a full set in a room including bed, even if it's not a bedroom?
More to the point, shall I put the wardrobe in my living room?
I want to use as much of the furniture as possible because it looks nice

I also put other items in to make it more complete, like I have a chez longue (however it's spelt, those French sofas)

I used to put every piece of a set in a room in the older games.It kind of bugged me because it seemed like there was just too many items in one room.Plus every room had dressers and beds.This time, I made sure to only use pieces that I wanted in each room.I like my houses so much more now.

Yes- I find it more convenient, and it just feels right to me if all pieces of a set are located within the same room. However, if you plan to have a separate bedroom, I would put the bed, dresser and wardrobe there. On the other hand, if you're giving each room a specific theme, I'd keep it all together.

i don't really like to use a whole set for a room.. i guess i'm just weird like that. ; u;
i have pieces from rococo, sloppy, kiddie, lovely, cabana, and so on. but it's really cute! hehe

but, as far as the living room goes, i would not use the bed. </3
you could always do a bedroom tho with the rococo bed in it? order a couple rococo items again to go with the bed and find another set to compliment it. c:
the dresser i recommend using! and put items on it! ♥ if you need space filled up and the wardrobe fits i don't think it throws it off any and is a convenient thing to have in your living room imo. o uo

Last edited:
I used to lay out the whole set. But now I think it looks kinda weird. So I use everything else but the bed from a set!

personally i now combine different pieces from different sets to create a room (living room, bedroom, bathroom etc) instead of each room having a different set. but if you want to have a set in each room then why not put the bedroom stuff in the main room? it will make it look complete plus you'll get extra hha points :)

I put my bed in the bedroom which is the back room, but I use the same set as the living room (cabana, customised) mixed with some other stuff. I'd put the whole set in one room if I could but I don't have room for it.

I usually put in a couple of couches, arm chairs, maybe a lounge or two, a bookshelf, a coffee table, and some random knick-knacks for decorations. I really hate it, actually, when people put beds in their living rooms because then I feel like I can't tell which room is which.

It depends on how big I've made the room tbh. I'll usually make a closed off section for bedroom type thing but I find beds in non full bedrooms weird lol

I usually put in a couple of couches, arm chairs, maybe a lounge or two, a bookshelf, a coffee table, and some random knick-knacks for decorations. I really hate it, actually, when people put beds in their living rooms because then I feel like I can't tell which room is which.

Yeah, this is pretty much what I'm going to do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't. I don't even use full sets in rooms. I just put in what I like.

Yeah, I don't like having one complete set in a room, it seems boring that way, so I mix it up a little, but matching of course

p.s. i'm going to visit your dream address, it looks nice in your signature!

Last edited:
Before upgrading, I had the bed in the main room. It didn't feel suited there so I moved the furniture into the back room to turn it into the bedroom. The upstairs room also has a bed mainly because I love the Rocco series and the back room has the Princess series which I also like.

I put everything. Right now, I have the sweets set in the living, with half of the room decorated with bakery items. Like a live-in bakery.

Back