Do you prefer anime or manga?

Anime or manga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like manga more because of how detailed it tends to be as opposed to anime counterparts.

when i read things, i'd rather it not be mostly pictures imo. so i'd have to go w/anime :// im usually not devoted enough to read the manga anyways lmao

i'm always so lazy when trying to get into anime. i can't seem to sit in one place for 20 minutes or so without getting bored or distracted. i feel as though just listening to the voices/reading the subtitles is fine and i don't have to really look at what's actually going on when in fact, i do. then i start losing interest, stop watching, etc. oh well.
there are a very select few shows that i'd be excited to watch, but other than those, i prefer manga. i have a manga app on my ipod that i bring around everywhere, so whenever i'm feeling bored or unusually quiet (like always), i just whip it out and start reading.
i think i also prefer manga to an extent because it allows me to be kind of creative. i don't have to read their voices in one specific way (and i don't have to go deaf/crazy from possible high-pitched whistle voices). i can imagine their hair in different colors and think of music/sound effects the way i want.

mmm well both can be enjoyable but i tend to like anime more. theres motion and a lot more variety with scenery ect

Manga, because it usually tells the story better than the anime ; _ ; Also, if there was an anime, I prefer reading the manga then watching the anime.

Yes exactly! The anime is usually a simplified version of the kanga, and sometimes I find it to be more "innocent" ? Perhaps because it aims also a younger audiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back