• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you plant bushes in your town?

I use bushes only in areas I don't plan to develop any more and that I think villagers can't plot.

yeeeees. and lots. i love the bushes. and most of the time i have every bush xD
i wish they would bloom longer :c

I like bushes, especially the hydrangeas and the hibiscus starts. They add realism to the town, apart from the flowers and the trees. :lemon:

Right now I only plant the yellow hibiscus behind or beside my rocks to provide a barrier (since I love the color yellow).

While I love the look of hedges, I do not like that they do not disappear when looking up (as tree's do). I have "lost" items because they dropped right behind the hedge and I had trouble seeing them. If they disappeared, I would use them more heavily.

Last edited:
I have azaleas, holly, hydrangeas and hibiscus bushes. I like the look of the hydrangea and hibiscus bushes.

Yeah. I use Holly and Blue Hydrangeas in my town. Hollys up north mainly and Hydrangeas in the south is the plan, I just like how their leaves look when not in bloom

I like them but unless you look up the specifics on how many you can plant in a row and etc its so depressing. I botched my main town planting too many in a row and getting unorganized gaps everywhere :( probably gonna dig them up soon. In my new town i'm only using hibiscus and white azaleas c:

Wait. Do you put bushes outside of your flowers when you make paths like this:

+=bush
.=flowers
H=path +.HH.+
+.HH.+

Yes, I have a handful of blue-hydrangeas planted in my town. I haven't planted any others, but I'd prefer them to be relatively uniform looking, which is why I'm sticking to just one type.

Yes I do!
The majority of my town is pink bushes (azaleas and hydrangeas) but I include other types of bushes as well.

Back