• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you like touhou?

Marridia

that weird introvert that likes anime
Bells
Switch
2836-1477-5593
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
I'm curious as how many people here also like touhou.
If you dont know what touhou is, it's a series of bullet hell games (and sometimes fighting games.) they're fun but hardddddd.

I've only ever really played EoSD when I was in middle school. I still love the characters aesthetically with the Scarlet sisters still being my faves. I even have both of their nendoroids on my PC desk.

Also Bad Apple is a BOP

Does my pfp answer your question?
My favorite character is Eiki. I hate how she is portrayed in the fandom

Yes! I was a big fan of the series since 2014?-ish maybe around DDC era. I don't focus on it as much anymore, but I do keep up with the games every now and then. recently I've been back on it again due to the release of Unconnected Marketeers.

I honestly am more of a fan of the fan-made creations than ZUN's original games. I'm not a fan of bullet hell games in general, but also ZUN is not that great of an artist. Most of the art you'd think of for the Touhou characters are the better designed fan versions.

I'm a fan of Touhou. I've played through a lot of the games but I'm pretty bad at them. I have some merchandise, and I thought that Touhou Luna Nights was really fun, since I quite enjoy Metroidvania style games.

I need to catch up on these games, tbh. last I got, iirc, was hidden star in four seasons

(I have the physical jp releases of all the pc games up to it)

Back