Do you like to listen to music in a different language then the one you normally speak?

Callie

Ms. Jentacular
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Do you like to listen to music in a different language then the one you normally speak?

I speak English and am learning Spanish. I love listening to Spanish, German, and sometimes Japanese and French songs. Do you like to listen to songs in languages you don't know or does it annoy you?

I'm not that fluent in Spanish, so I'd end up getting lost with the words. I do enjoy the different styles of foreign music, though.

Lol k-pop

But I do listen to songs in different languages but I speak them.

i sometimes listen to spanish songs that we listen to at school that get stuck in my head.
but other than that, no.

On occasion.

The only music I ever listen to that's not english is Latin (Soundtracks, Immediate music...)

Viva Espana, alzad los brazos hijos del pueblo espanol, que vuelve resurgir!
Gloria a la patria que supo seguir sobre azul del mar y el caminar del sol!
Triunfa Espana los yunques y los ruedas cantan al compas, del himno de la fe!
Juntos con ellos cantemos de pie, la vida nueva y fuerte con trabajo y paz!

Spanish national anthem- win.
I guess it doesn't really count, because I speak a little Spanish and know the meaning of the words, but it still counts in my head because it's not my first language. :D

Occasionally, Japanese Pop music is so catchy.

Especially Break Down

I speak gibber, does that count?

I speak all languages, but I mostly listen to music without words.

日本語の音楽が大好きだよ。

Yes, Finnish.
Sigur Ros. :)

I'm a big fan of Japanese rock.

Si, but only three. One is in Gibberish, Latin, and the other is Japanese! (GL)

Bacon Boy said:
By Gibberish you mean rap, right? :U

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
http://www.youtube.com/v/kZobozsIoiM

:B

Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:

Did you post the Relient K song? Then yea, Crash hit the nail on the head.

Bacon Boy said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:

Mmhmm

/Relient K reference

Master Crash said:
Bacon Boy said:
Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:

Mmhmm

/Relient K reference
Well you know what they say, Two Lefts Don't Make a Right, But Three Do!

Back