• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you like the bird villagers?

I had Twiggy but I like all the birds overall :c not sure why anyone else would go to the point to say they hate them.

I have Peck and Jacques right now. I like both of them. Peck I started with, but I wouldn't have wanted him as my jock villager (nor do I anymore) but Jacques I really liked when I saw him for the first time, so I got him.

Ive had twiggy and jacques before in my town, while i dont hate them or anything, theyre not my favorite type of animals but i wouldnt mind keeping them in my town for a while either.

I've had Twiggy since the beginning, of the three Peppy villagers I've had she's the only one I really liked. I'd prefer someone else though, I'm not really a fan of the birds.

the only bird species I DON'T like are the eagles and the chickens lol... I think Joey is super cute, and if I didn't have two lazies already I'd def try to get him ; u ; I currently have Blanche too, and I think she's sooo pretty! esp for a snooty villager, usually their makeup is quite over the top lol

edit/ out of the regular birds I'm only fond of anchovy and jacques though lol

Last edited:
I've had Anchovy in both Wild World and New Leaf. Now he isn't exactly kawaii-desu, but truly his lazy personality makes him cute anyway.

I had Sparro as my last default move in, he was pretty awesome!
If birds count ducks as well, then I also love Mallary, although she isn't popular at all.

I like a few of them. I don't hate them, but I don't love them. I am simply indifferent.

I've had a couple of the birds, and I've liked the majority of them.
I currently have Midge, she's really cute!
I've also had Anchovy, Jitters, Twiggy, Robin, and Jay.
They're all wonderful, but I wouldn't search for them per say. However, if they showed up, I would keep them! :)

I love the birds. My goal is to get an all-birds town.
I have Jitters right now, and am getting Jay in a few days. (Yea, a very long process...)
I like Robin the most, but all are cute!

Last edited:
Back