Do you like the bird villagers?

I had Twiggy but I like all the birds overall :c not sure why anyone else would go to the point to say they hate them.

I have Peck and Jacques right now. I like both of them. Peck I started with, but I wouldn't have wanted him as my jock villager (nor do I anymore) but Jacques I really liked when I saw him for the first time, so I got him.

Ive had twiggy and jacques before in my town, while i dont hate them or anything, theyre not my favorite type of animals but i wouldnt mind keeping them in my town for a while either.

I've had Twiggy since the beginning, of the three Peppy villagers I've had she's the only one I really liked. I'd prefer someone else though, I'm not really a fan of the birds.

the only bird species I DON'T like are the eagles and the chickens lol... I think Joey is super cute, and if I didn't have two lazies already I'd def try to get him ; u ; I currently have Blanche too, and I think she's sooo pretty! esp for a snooty villager, usually their makeup is quite over the top lol

edit/ out of the regular birds I'm only fond of anchovy and jacques though lol

Last edited:
I've had Anchovy in both Wild World and New Leaf. Now he isn't exactly kawaii-desu, but truly his lazy personality makes him cute anyway.

I had Sparro as my last default move in, he was pretty awesome!
If birds count ducks as well, then I also love Mallary, although she isn't popular at all.

I've had a couple of the birds, and I've liked the majority of them.
I currently have Midge, she's really cute!
I've also had Anchovy, Jitters, Twiggy, Robin, and Jay.
They're all wonderful, but I wouldn't search for them per say. However, if they showed up, I would keep them! :)

I love the birds. My goal is to get an all-birds town.
I have Jitters right now, and am getting Jay in a few days. (Yea, a very long process...)
I like Robin the most, but all are cute!

Last edited:
Back