• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you like any villager that everyone else seems to hate?

I like Cally and Wart Jr. I had Wart Jr. in my town for awhile and although I did decide to let him go it wasn't an easy decision. He's so nice and funny!

tabby T.T shes such a sweet and cute cat but people may think shes ugly instead...but cmon, shes a tiger cat with a skeleton design! how cool is that?

I really like Rodeo and Yuka! Alright, they're not actually hated, but they are in a very low tier, and I think they deserve more love.

I'm not sure if she's hated or just largely overlooked, but I'm really smitten with Claudia the tiger right now. I've only had her for a short time, but she's quickly becoming one of my favorite snooties. Ironically, I don't find her to be at all catty like some of the other snooties that I have encountered, and I love her vibrant coloring!

I think robin is an absolutely beautiful bird villager and cannot understand at all why she's a tier 5. I cannot really find anything ugly or unappealing about her, so it does confuse me a bit. It's okay with me though because it makes her more of a rarity and a unique villager

Back