• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you keep clothes stored or do you just use QR outfits?

olivetree123

Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cake
As I'm cleaning out my entire 'B' storage of shirts and accessories I'll never wear, I'm curious.

I only keep my Gracie clothes plus a couple of other items I use often.
I sell or toss anything I can reorder to keep space. Or I display it in the museum..
I prefer to mostly hold onto unorderables first though.

Last edited:
im a downright hoarder in this game but every so often, probably once a week, i do a purge and sell the stuff i kept bc i thought i was gonna use it but actually didn't. so at any given time i have ~10 pieces of clothing saved in storage/museum but i rotate and clear them out as i realize i was just wasting space

I just keep minimum 1x each of unorderables and super expensive items really

everything else if I'm not wearing/using can go

Last edited:
I sell all orderable clothes. I keep Gracie's clothes since I can't buy them back. As for qr codes, I use them for patterns in the town rather than for clothing.

Only gracie items really since they aren't reoderable.
But mostly I use QR codes on a daily basis for clothing.

I like to store clothing in the museum top floor upper left room, but if there is no room for it then I use the B section of dressers.

I use mostly Qr codes, but I'm an absolute clothes fanatic so of course i buy everything I'm clearing out stuff right now

I mostly use QR, but I still have a ton of clothes taking up all my storage space -.- My museum is full of clothes too, ugh.
I really need to stop being a pack rat and just get rid of like 90% of the clothes I've been hoarding >__>

I love clothes. I store many DLC and un-orderable clothes. I also have tons of self made QR code designs. I maxed out my mayor's QR code storage space. Right now I am wearing my own designed dress called Little Lucie Gaia>Link Here<.

Last edited:
I have 1 fashion at a time so I sell away the rest~ Unless I really like it and hopefully will wear it next time I will keep it =x or a shirt that is unorderable at all (cafe and shrunk). Currently I am wearing gracie worn-out jeans and a qr shirt cause it match the season spring =D

Omg, both because I'm out of control.
I like making all kinds of different outfits so I have a lot of clothes in my closet storage. I have them organized by what type of clothing it is (shirts, then dresses, then pants, etc) and I also made a MoriDB list for everything in my closet so I could easily see what I had. Plus I make custom designs sometimes :blush:

I hoard common clothes in my B storage (it spills over into C), and half of my patterns in my inventory are QR codes... I'm in too deep.

There are a few that I like that are hard for me to find, so I generally keep them on hand in storage.
Most cases I'm wearing qr clothing I made... wish I could do that with my path mule lol.

I keep all unorderable clothes in the museum; a couple wetsuits, Gracie wigs and dresses, fireworks boppers and island clothes. Everything else I sell. Most of the clothing is so inexpensive to reorder that I pretty much consider my catalog to be my wardrobe. XD I have a few QR codes I wear, but I tend to save those in my Tumblr tag. Most custom designs I wear are my own, just because I like testing them out.

Back