Do you have the same dreamy in more than one town?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Because just one isn't enough?! Anyone have the same dreamy in more than one of your towns? I don't, but I wouldn't one day put it past me, lol.

I had Poppy in both my NL town and one of my CF towns once. But then the CF town got deleted by my sisters. :(

At least I still have her in my NL town.

Last edited:
I wouldn't like having the same villager in more than one town. There are so many great villagers and since you can only have 10, I feel like it would be a waste of space. I'd let them live in my favorite town and have the "extra" one move out. Then again, I don't have just one favorite villager... It's more like 30. LOL

If I could have 10 punchy's, I would. Lol But they must all be in one town, only that will do. :)

Yes, because I find certain villagers to fit both of my town themes very well. Though with my recently restarted second town of Moonfall I have many villagers I have never tried out at all or have never had for long periods of time before because I wanted to spread my love to some new villagers and a couple lower tiered villagers I always thought were cute. X3

i have 2 muffys! i didn't plan it that way but i don't plot reset on my second town and muffy was a random move in so i just went with it.

I wouldn't call him a "dreamie", but I have Cole in both of my towns. He is part of my all-bunny town, and when I saw someone was giving him away, I agreed to take him if no one else wanted him because I feel so bad no one wants him. He's such a cutie!

Last edited:
Nope. There are over 300 villagers in New Leaf, if you can have at most 20 (or however many you have) villagers, why reduce the amount of individual villagers you can have? I'd much rather experience 20 different villagers than 10 villagers twice.

I do not have repeat villagers in any of my towns. I have so many dream villagers that I can't even acquire them all, so I would never double-up on one villager.

ATM, yes haha but only because I couldn't bare TTing to try and get him out anymore! I found him from someone else I was okay with it lol

i only have one town. but im trying to get my husband to get the series, and he wants some of my same dreamies.

Back