Do you have any villagers that live far away from the rest?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
In each of my New Leaf towns, I have one villager that lives far away from the rest. In Lunavila, Deirdre lives right next to the town square/tree/plaza place (I forgot what it's called) which is on the West side, where as all my other villagers live in two big clusters on the East side, and then in Drowsy, All villagers live on one side of the river except Deli.

Yeah I do have one who lives away from the rest. Kidd has his house on the upper part of my map near my big tree. Thing is he's not really a loner, all my villagers seem to like him.

In my town, it's Diana even though she's not very far, but she's pretty distant. A lot of my villagers live in the upper-region of my town and she's on the other side, desolated with no neighbors near her. I guess she doesn't want people bothering her, lol. I wouldn't either.

Skye moved onto the very top left hand corning of my map, beside retail. She's pretty much the only one in that area.

Yes, at the moment. My map is set out so there's a big portion of land on the left side, then the river and the portion of land on the right side is smaller, but not tiny, it would be easier if I posted my town map, but on that slightly smaller portion I land someone has their house. All the others (beside a few up near retail) are along the left side

Before Merengue moved out, she lived in the bottom left on the map, no houses, buildings, PWP..... I keep forgetting her house so maybe thats why she moved out.

Yep. In my town I have 6 villagers that are all in one group, 3 villagers in another and then Jacques lives far far away in a corner away from everyone. He has the nicest view so I can blame him.

WVW69i_KSUEJ4hxV9I

this picture is from before bluebear moved in and gloria and marshal moved out, but vladimir is still totally isolated from everyone else. i feel like some visitors don't even realize his house is there.

and it's not just his house. he's always been a loner.

WVW69i_KOeMZEZTpLX

Thanks to plot resetting, no, but Diana is probably the one that's the furthest from the rest. She was a voided villager that I got randomly so I didn't plot reset for her, but she moved RIGHT by my house. Luckily her placement is great, but she's the furthest from everyone since they're all nearby each other while she is just doing her own thang. ;D

Yep. I do.

Fang, as he was one of my starters. and his house is in an okay spot.
and
TuTu a voided villager who parked right by my cafe =( away from everyone else

I have 8 villagers plotted in a straight line from north to south on the left side cliff. Then lily behind the town hall and Marshall next to retail both out of the way: 3

Fuchsia and Hamlet. Fuchsia is in the top left by retail & hamlet is in the top right by the campsite </3

Yes! Hazel plopped her house allll the way on the bottom left, near the cliff, and everyone else is literally on the far right of my map, along the beach. She's the only one who lives on the left side of town and is constantly walking around by herself hahaha

Back