Do you have any tattoos or want any?

To elaborate on my reply in another thread, if I got a Guilty Gear tattoo obviously it'd be Raven or Chaos related... It's really tough though because Raven doesn't quite have an obvious mark and Chaos' marks are too overt for me to commit. I mean the heart on my chest would be wicked but it is 100% more of a temp tattoo thing and the marks on his shoulders/arms are... too much for me to be showing everyday.

If we had a hi-res photo of Raven's coin that would be a really adorable one, not quite sure where I'd get it. The sigil on the back of his cape would be real cute. The problem with tattoos is I would always want the ability to conceal them, yet look at myself and see them. I really can't think of any good spots on my body for that (arms are unsuitable with the heat in my country, neeeed to wear short sleeves/tank top). Maybe it's just better to get charms but I do like the idea of them as permanent little marks on me showing my love too?

Last edited:
I don't have any tattoos and don't know whether I ever will get any or not. I don't really have ideas for what I'd get. I mentioned in another thread that I've considered the Joestar family birthmark from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure since I'm a fan of the series and it's just a simple purple star. Not sure whether I actually want to commit to a tattoo though. Maybe someday. I feel like I'd probably need to come up with something cool and/or significant though.

I don't have any and would never consider it. I don't really like the concept of them. I get why some people like them and have them but they are just not for me.

I don't have any tattoos and never really had a desire to get anything. There is one small exception though. I have a heart shaped birthmark on my finger which is only sometimes easily visible. I always thought it would be cool to get it outlined one day but I know finger tattoos don't hold up very well. I probably wont ever do it but its the only tattoo I've ever considered getting.

I have a small cat tattoo (catattoo?). A parlor not too far from me was doing a fundraiser for the local cat rescue, and was doing a bunch of nice simplistic cat and dog ones for $20. All proceeds (save for tips, ofc) went to the charity.

I found a temporary cat tatoo recently that has more to it that I’m considering getting done as an actual tattoo. I’m leaning towards getting it to cover up my original tattoo, but haven’t totally decided.

I don't have any at the moment but it's something I've though on and off about! I think if I ever do get one it would be on my thigh. I am a toddler teacher and while my current place of work wouldn't frown on tattoos I have worked in other centre's where visible tattoos would be more problematic. Having one on my thigh would be easy to cover up since I am always wearing at least knee length skirts.

As for the idea!! I'm not really sure which is part of why I don't have one yet. I think I'd get something small though... maybe art by Anna-Laura. Her work is so cute and it makes me feel so warm and cozy!

Back