• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you feel like your island is too big or too small?

Is your island too big or too small?

• Too Big

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Too Small

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Just the Right Size

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • Too Big and Too Small at the same time

Votes: 71 36.6%

• Total voters

Mikaiah

🌸
Bells
Island
Xanthye
Purple Feather
Light Blue Balloon
Cool Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
Pretty much the title. Since release, I've had my feelings swing between omg this island is so much I HAVE SO MUCH SPACE HOW DO I FILL and sometimes ugh, this island is so small, I want x and y and z and I CANT FIT EVERYTHING HELP.

Where do you stand? Do you think your island is too big, small, or just the right size?

Lmaoo "just the right size" you read my mind because I came here to say those exact words x_x 😅

I literally couldn't decide cause when I'm putting items down it feels cramped, but then running from one side of the island to the other take forever. I'm indecisive haha

Oy my main area feels so small right now while I’m terraforming around it...but at the same time my woods feel massive (which kinda is the point for my island in particular lol)

It's too small. I just wish I could make a lot more... even if it's just simply to expand the forest but that's so relaxing to do that I want to make more haha. And I'm a bit afraid of future updates at the moment. What if they will get more new buildings like brewster or a new store? I have no room for that!! Well for 1 maybe but not multiple 🤣

Just right size. I am happy with a few areas and still have too much to do that I am lost 😂

I feel like my island is too small! My campsite's designated spot is on the beach so i have more room on land to make more areas/have a big neighborhood xD.

Both, definitely. My town has to be in a fixed location and there's barely any room between my sorry excuse for an orchard and the area I reserved for my digging site/ruins, so no path leading away from civilization and it's kinda awkward. On the west side though, I'll likely have way too much space for the forest.

I'm really good at filling empty spaces with cute decorations, so having too much space is not a problem for me. Plus, I have hundreds of ideas for my town and I'm not sure if all of them will fit.

I'm really good at filling empty spaces with cute decorations, so having too much space is not a problem for me. Plus, I have hundreds of ideas for my town and I'm not sure if all of them will fit.
How many player houses do you have? I have all 8 and I’m struggling with outdoor space

i go through phases. when i went through a period of feeling super uninspired and truthfully, just hating my island in terms of how it looks, i definitely felt like it way too big. mostly because there's so much space to decorate and that's really hard to do when you're beyond uninspired. everything just end up not the way i envisioned in my head.

i'm in a much better place with my island now, however, after that long while of not feeling it. in return, now i feel like my island is way too small because i've been putting so much more work into it and decorating it. a bonus is that things has been going the way i want it to so im motivated to do more but came out short of space 😅

Both for sure! I wish I had more room to do some fun terraforming while still making my island easy to navigate. I love the beautiful terraformed mountains and waterfalls people make, but when I tried to do them on my island, it just seemed hard to get around.

But I also have one area on the third tier which I don't know what to do with... Kind of wish I didn't have that space :p

Just right. I've placed my house, villagers, and shops, created areas around the island, and still have a few open areas so I can place more buildings, if/when they come.

Back