• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well then you should be careful who you say things around. You never know who on this site could be offended by such a joke.

well aware
this aint my first rodeo

Just because something is "what people do all the time" doesn't mean it's alright.

If joking about sexually harassing women is "something guys do all the time" that isn't a good thing to brush off, that's something that needs to stop. It's revolting.

yes you can make jokes about it

Just because you can make jokes about it does not mean it is okay, it makes you a horrible person.
If you make jokes like that you should be ashamed of yourself because you aren't talking about one or two people who have been affected by it, you're talking about every single person who has experienced sexual assault. Mocking and joking about them is disgusting and you would dread experiencing it so why mock/joke about someone who has? It doesn't match up to me.

^ This is what I think of people who joke about sexual assault, I don't know if you do it yourself Cory but if you do, that's really sad to hear.

Gross.

Last edited:
Rape jokes are not funny. They're despicable.

Also, I am hear to announce that Mnuchin, Sessions, Tillerson, and Price have been confirmed, but the Republicans did it through a very sneaky way.

fair
but that was supposed to be in private
guys make jokes like that all the time
i dont see a problem with it

I'm a male and I have never spoken about a Woman or anybody like he has, it makes me sick.
I didn't know guys talked about grabbing women's private parts because their rich and can do anything. I've never heard any of my male friends/ acquaintances say harsh words like that in my life so hearing this is weird.

"It was supposed to be private" Why does that matter?

Last edited:
I'm a male and I have never spoken about a Woman or anybody like he has, it makes me sick.
I didn't know guys talked about grabbing women's private parts because their rich and can do anything. I've never heard any of my male friends/ acquaintances say harsh words like that in my life so hearing this is weird.

"It was supposed to be private" Why does that matter?

You obviously would say different things if you're talking to an acquaintance compared to america

You obviously would say different things if you're talking to an acquaintance compared to america

why do you feel the need to justify what he said? yeah, you talk differently in front of people rather than public, but its what you do when you get caught. and rather than apologize or say I shouldn't have said that, he instead just blew it off and said its locker room talk.... so instead he is saying its ok to say what you want and not really apologize for it

Last edited:
why do you feel the need to justify what he said? yeah, you talk differently in front of people rather than public, but its what you do when you caught. and rather than apologize or say I shouldn't have said that, he instead just blew it off and said its locker room talk.... so instead he is saying its ok to say what you want and not really apologize for it

Ah, that's what he meant, it makes sense now. I really need sleep.

What he said was vile, its just as simple as that. It doesn't matter where, when or why he said it, its disrespectful and normalizes sexual assault on men and women.

Last edited:
see though, this is exactly what I mean by perpetuating rape culture

it's a normalization of vile **** which shouldn't even be normalized

go to a third world nation and learn what a rape culture is.

to be fair, Trump said "they'll let you do anything" anyway. i.e. give consent.

Hollywood access tape was disrespectful and locker room talk.

Trump sincerely apologized for the Hollywood access tape.

It did not advocate sexual assault, rape, et cetera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back