• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a poll a reliable way of telling who supports ISIS, though?

(So much lag, sorry I'm slow with replying.)

well first you have to ask if polls are reliable in any way and I think that it just depends on many people are actually telling the truth. In these circumstances it might be possible that more people support ISIS. Either way, it doesnt mean we should block all refugees from entering in my opinion

She got so much **** for this and it was one of the few words that came out of her mouth throughout the election because let's face half of Trump supporters are ****ing deplorable

So you're defending her even though you're acknowledging she's in the wrong?...

It wasn't half of Trump supporters. That itself is a stretch. She called every. single. Trump. supporter deplorable...

aaa so much argument to catch up with T-T.

Also, these sites seem to be mainly anti-ISIS news sites, based purely on reporting on Islamic State. I'm aware vigilance is safe, but in-depth screening measures are probably safer.

well first you have to ask if polls are reliable in any way and I think that it just depends on many people are actually telling the truth. In these circumstances it might be possible that more people support ISIS. Either way, it doesnt mean we should block all refugees from entering in my opinion

So what you're saying is we should take the risk of more terror attacks that could be easily prevented?

So you're defending her even though you're acknowledging she's in the wrong?...

It wasn't half of Trump supporters. That itself is a stretch. She called every. single. Trump. supporter deplorable...

believe it or not, its possible to still defend someone who makes some wrong choices. just because you support someone doesnt mean everything they do is perfect or even decent for that matter

- - - Post Merge - - -

So what you're saying is we should take the risk of more terror attacks that could be easily prevented?

no, if you would read what i said- we shouldnt block all refugees. that doesnt mean let anyone come and go as they please

aaa so much argument to catch up with T-T.

Also, these sites seem to be mainly anti-ISIS news sites, based purely on reporting on Islamic State. I'm aware vigilance is safe, but in-depth screening measures are probably safer.

What's wrong with anti-ISIS? They publicly execute people of a certain gender, certain sexuality, certain religion... and pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with them. They burn people alive for Christ's sake! :eek:

believe it or not, its possible to still defend someone who makes some wrong choices. just because you support someone doesnt mean everything they do is perfect or even decent for that matter

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, if you would read what i said- we shouldnt block all refugees. that doesnt mean let anyone come and go as they please

What we've had as a "vetting" program, many Americans don't think is working.

Trump is talking about re-shaping vetting.

Um. Where was that article... here you go, http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fugees-into-us-this-week/ar-AAmsPM9?ocid=iehp

It's just being more careful and putting America first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/
except she didn't

And yes I hate Hillary but I agree with her on that one statement

That Trump supporters are deplorable?

Why are Trump supporters deplorable?

They aren't the ones rioting and violently protesting because their candidate didn't get elected. They aren't the ones who are violently attacking the supporters of the opposing candidate.

Last edited:

Um. Where was that article... here you go, http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fugees-into-us-this-week/ar-AAmsPM9?ocid=iehp

trust me ive heard you say it plenty of times but thank you for the added bonus. my point was that i wish there was some middle ground we could meet, everything is so extreme in cases like this

trust me ive heard you say it plenty of times but thank you for the added bonus. my point was that i wish there was some middle ground we could meet, everything is so extreme in cases like this

I can understand what you're saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They aren't the ones rioting and violently protesting because their candidate didn't get elected. They aren't the ones who are violently attacking the supporters of the opposing candidate.

ever stop and think that maybe theres a reason people are rioting against Trump so much? Also, you cant fight the fire by saying that all the protests are bad. youd be doing the exact same thing as calling all trump supports deplorable. http://kdvr.com/2017/01/21/hundreds-of-peaceful-trump-protests-overshadowed-by-violent-acts-arrests/

Last edited:
ever stop and think that maybe theres a reason people are rioting against Trump so much?

I do.

He's introducing a different idea of "America First" instead of "America Is The World Police." Many are confused.

Also. All the liberal propaganda about him.

Trump is a humble, benevolent man.

half of trump supporters pls read ;)

Do u mean the womens march which was the largest single day protest in history and had 0 arrests

And yes half of Trump supporters are racist, bigoted, ignorant, and generally gross individuals

I do.

He's introducing a different idea of "America First" instead of "America Is The World Police." Many are confused.

Also. All the liberal propaganda about him.

Trump is a humble, benevolent man.

no need to do any butt kissing, Mr. Trump isnt around. theres always propaganda, its not as if everything comes crashing down just on him, both candidates had their fair share of media coverage

Where they come from happens to be a region of terror. A region which is in such terror where people are set on fire. We cannot and have not been correctly accessing and vetting the people from that region. Look at Europe.

white nationalist groups are becoming more prominently noticed and are empowered by this ****

so does this mean America is a region of terror, or are you just a thinly-veiled racist idiot that can only see terrorism when a non-white person does it?

Time to put "America First."

nvm, ignore my last question, because I just hit the nail on the ****ing head

Last edited:
half of trump supporters pls read ;)

Do u mean the womens march which was the largest single day protest in history and had 0 arrests

And yes half of Trump supporters are racist, bigoted, ignorant, and generally gross individuals

How are they 'racist', 'bigoted', 'ignorant', 'generally gross individuals'.

How would you feel if I said that about Hillary or Bernie supporters?

Seriously dude, that's a stretch. A long one.

What's wrong with anti-ISIS? They publicly execute people of a certain gender, certain sexuality, certain religion... and pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with them. They burn people alive for Christ's sake! :eek:

I'm lagging, bear with me ;-;

Can't that be considered propaganda? I sometimes wish they'd just jump out and say "it's just a prank, bro, it's just a social experiment bro". I don't agree at all with what ISIS are doing; most of us saw it. But banning all refugees won't solve the problem.

delusional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9FPbgeQFvY

One Youtuber Commented/Summed Up This Video

1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment.

2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it.

3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more.

4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18.

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity.

6) Donald Trump and Mel Farr teamed up to help young Detroit artists Appear at Carnegie Hall.

7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks.

8) How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980.

10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital.

11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge.

12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013.

13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage.

14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm lagging, bear with me ;-;

Can't that be considered propaganda? I sometimes wish they'd just jump out and say "it's just a prank, bro, it's just a social experiment bro". I don't agree at all with what ISIS are doing; most of us saw it. But banning all refugees won't solve the problem.

Mass murder isn't propaganda. It's mass murder. :( That's actually happening.

What will solve the problem then? Clearly, things weren't working under the Barack Administration.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9FPbgeQFvY

One Youtuber Commented/Summed Up This Video

1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment.

2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it.

3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more.

4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18.

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity.

6) Donald Trump and Mel Farr teamed up to help young Detroit artists Appear at Carnegie Hall.

7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks.

8) How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980.

10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital.

11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge.

12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013.

13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage.

14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents.

so how do these things relate to him being a good political leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back