Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what statistic are you talking about? i dont think i referenced any

also i agree with you, we can be very close minded sometimes

We are going to be deporting illegals. Not races. There's a difference.

Time to put "America First."

Last edited:
If you support ISIS, you aren't going to rationally say you do when you are trying to "flee from them"...

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're comparing food to violent terrorists.

One bad skittle can ruin the bag.

it doesnt ruin the bag unless you let it

- - - Post Merge - - -

but did he not say at one point that he did not want any people who are Muslim to enter the country? im not talking about deportation right now, im talking about access to the country legally

I watched a documentary on a family having to flee Syria. Their dad was killed by ISIS and they couldn't even speak English when fleeing (not to America). So how are they meant to understand "Do you support ISIS?" when they have a different word for it?

I watched a documentary on a family having to flee Syria. Their dad was killed by ISIS and they couldn't even speak English when fleeing (not to America). So how are they meant to understand "Do you support ISIS?" when they have a different word for it?

There are people that understand both English and Arabic.

Okay, sure, but you're banning people who have a right to be there and then calling them "illegals". Also where's your source for the 13% of refugees admitting to supporting ISIS? I'd like to see it for myself. :confused:

Last edited:

i dont think hes referring to the linguistics of it, just the idea of "do they support ISIS? How do we know?"

Okay, sure, but you're banning people who have a right to be there and then calling them "illegals". Also where's your source for the 13% of refugees admitting to supporting ISIS? I'd like to see it for myself. :confused:

Huh? You're getting the refugee ban mixed up with our right as a country to deport people who illegally entered America.

Both are necessary.

He's not just rejecting everyone. He's just doing a better job of vetting than everyone else! It's sad, but we have to be tough. We can't welcome all refugees w/ open arms. Trump's point is to put America first and to help America. To increase our security. No wonder more than half of America supports Trump's refugee ban.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fugees-into-us-this-week/ar-AAmsPM9?ocid=iehp

"According to a poll by the Arab Opinion Project, under the Doha-based Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, found that 13 percent of Syrian refugees hold a positive view ISIS — including 4 percent that had a very favorable opinion.Nov 16, 2015"

I wonder if that 4% is a part of the 13% who overall support or if it is separate

Huh? You're getting the refugee ban mixed up with our right as a country to deport people who illegally entered America.

Both are necessary.

He's not just rejecting everyone. He's just doing a better job of vetting than everyone else! It's sad, but we have to be tough. We can't welcome all refugees w/ open arms. Trump's point is to put America first and to help America. To increase our security. No wonder more than half of America supports Trump's refugee ban.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fugees-into-us-this-week/ar-AAmsPM9?ocid=iehp

perhaps its because half of the country is insensitive.

Last edited:
"According to a poll by the Arab Opinion Project, under the Doha-based Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, found that 13 percent of Syrian refugees hold a positive view ISIS — including 4 percent that had a very favorable opinion.Nov 16, 2015"

I wonder if that 4% is a part of the 13% who overall support or if it is separate

Probably is, honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

perhaps its because half of the country is insensitive and racist.

Woah! Don't go there! Please!

You're like Hillary Clinton calling half of America "deplorables!"

Seriously. That is a faarrr stretch.

Last edited:
Probably is, honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah! Don't go there!

ever stop and think about how many people are just brought up to treat other differently based on the most ridiculous of things? it's not exactly impossible.

ever stop and think about how many people are just brought up to treat other differently based on the most ridiculous of things? it's not exactly impossible.

That is as a stretch as saying millions voted illegally.

Nothing's impossible, but... don't blame an election on the voters. If you aren't happy with the results, blame it on the person who lost. The voters exercised their right.

Last edited:
Trump built up a movement we have not seen before.

If 'literally anyone else could've beaten Trump' then why didn't...

-snip-

Huh? Out of all these people... (and more)...
I was talking about the democratic nominee please understand context it's not hard, and yeah I'm sure Sanders could have beat him except they were never actually opponents in the election.

That is as a stretch as saying millions voted illegally.

Nothing's impossible, but... don't blame an election on the voters. If you aren't happy with the results, blame it on the person who lost. The voters exercised their right.

what are you talking about? Not once in my statement did I mention the election? You dont need to start another spiel, I'm well aware that people exercise their right to vote

i dont think hes referring to the linguistics of it, just the idea of "do they support ISIS? How do we know?"

Is a poll a reliable way of telling who supports ISIS, though?

(So much lag, sorry I'm slow with replying.)

I was talking about the democratic nominee please understand context it's not hard, and yeah I'm sure Sanders could have beat him except they were never actually opponents in the election.

Sanders got an unfair chance thanks to the DNC. I like how everyone's totally talking about that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is a poll a reliable way of telling who supports ISIS, though?

(So much lag, sorry I'm slow with replying.)

Depends on the pollsters. Pollsters got the election wrong.

She got so much **** for this and it was one of the few words of truth that came out of her mouth throughout the election because let's face it half of Trump supporters are ****ing deplorable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back