Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pence seems to have a brain at least which is a step up from Cheeto Dumptruck. If they keep disregarding the constitution ya keep pushing back, keep challenging them.

Also Trump was banning legal citizens.

That's a good nickname for Trump.

Pence seems to have a brain at least which is a step up from Cheeto Dumptruck. If they keep disregarding the constitution ya keep pushing back, keep challenging them.

Also Trump was banning legal citizens.

Either give sources to him banning legal citizens or stop talking about it, please. >3

- - - Post Merge - - -

economix-28statepoverty-custom1.jpg

from the ny times

That's a map... could be from anyone. You could say 'ny times' but... Source? Actual source? Link to their website where they represented that map?

And I was looking for the 'drone attacks'.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Given that Hillary won the popular vote, I'm fairly certain Hillary > Trump would be more accurate

The electoral college is much more sophisticated and complicated.

Hillary was also a women. She was guaranteed a few k votes from artards.

And... voter fraud. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...voting-–-by-the-millions/ar-AAmqoG2?ocid=iehp

Last edited:
While I want Trump out, I also don't want Pence to take charge either. You guys gotta remember that if Trump dies/steps down/is impeached/whatever, Pence gets to take over.

tbh, I'm not as worried about that anymore, since at this point it's clear that Trump won't be the only one gutted out of power. if it comes down to it, we'll almost certainly be having Watergate-levels of governmental staff removal

tbh, I'm not as worried about that anymore, since at this point it's clear that Trump won't be the only one gutted out of power. if it comes down to it, we'll almost certainly be having Watergate-levels of governmental staff removal

That would have happened if Killary got elected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/28/the-poorest-states-of-america/
I said it was from the NY times...here u go

Not to mention the Southern states also have some of the highest crime rates

Source for drones attacks and 'southern states' highest crime rates? lol

Cities have the highest crime rates.

Last edited:
lol i don't think the electoral college should even be a thing. i've always thought it should be by america's popular vote, the system blows.

also, it didn't matter if hillary was a woman or not, people wanted her to be president because she was the better option. even though hillary wasn't the best choice for the democratic party and i definitely would've rather had bernie, i would've rather had the first woman president than someone who's going to start world war 3. he should've stuck to his tv show.

Here though, scroll down and it mentions specifically 394 green card holders.

That's from rueters. I have no idea of what it is.

Any chance you could source from a more trusted news source?

That would have happened if Killary got elected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Source for drones attacks and 'southern states' highest crime rates? lol

Cities have the highest crime rates.
More people=more crime, of course if you live in a town of a few thousand there's a lower crime rate

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...peration-al-qaeda-base-pentagon-a7554631.html
r e a d, inb4 "this has strong liberal bias...yes wrong."

- - - Post Merge - - -

>sourcing an opinion article

it's amazing how much you constantly one-up yourself in terms of sheer stupidity
ROFL

lol i don't think the electoral college should even be a thing. i've always thought it should be by america's popular vote, the system blows.

also, it didn't matter if hillary was a woman or not, people wanted her to be president because she was the better option. even though hillary wasn't the best choice for the democratic party and i definitely would've rather had bernie, i would've rather had the first woman president than someone who's going to start world war 3. he should've stuck to his tv show.

You wouldn't be crying about the electoral college if Hillary had won...

A lot of what you said is not explained to its fullest potential. Care to elaborate more?

>sourcing an opinion article

it's amazing how much you constantly one-up yourself in terms of sheer stupidity

So you're calling me stupid?

I know it is opinionated but I generally agree with it. If you asked and had a discussion instead of just harping on anyone with a different opinion, you'd know that I knew it was an opinion.

It is... or at least was a general consensus that...

voter fraud is quite easy if you do it right
millions of illegals are in this country illegaly

That's from rueters. I have no idea of what it is.

Any chance you could source from a more trusted news source?

No look it up yourself. If you're too lazy to look outside Breitbart and Fox News that's literally not my problem. Squawking "SOURCE SOURCE" for everything you disagree with doesn't net you brownie points.

ok, cool to know

You have nothing better to say than twisting what I said? You're just like the media. Please stop posting if you have anything to provide to this thread. In all seriousness. That isn't contributing, it's more being a troll in my opinion.

Breitbart

wow, that explains a whole lot if true

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have nothing better to say than twisting what I said? You're just like the media. Please stop posting if you have anything to provide to this thread. In all seriousness. That isn't contributing, it's more being a troll in my opinion.

fascists and fascist supports deserve to be trolled

just like how nazis deserve to be punched

Last edited:
No look it up yourself. If you're too lazy to look outside Breitbart and Fox News that's literally not my problem. Squawking "SOURCE SOURCE" for everything you disagree with doesn't net you brownie points.

Did you just get upset?

It's hard to look up anything by myself when everyone here disagrees with me since... I am the only one that's bold enough to dare say I support Trump.

I don't even look at Brietbart (anymore). I looked at it once. Once.

I cite NY Times, WP, Tweets, Eyewitnesses, CNN, Fox, et cetera.

I'm not looking for brownie points. I don't need, nor want any from anyone here.

Also... I was getting squaked at for sources before tons of times. That's fair but unfair when I do it to the other side?

Last edited:
Also... I was getting squaked at for sources before tons of times. That's fair but unfair when I do it to the other side?

I've only ever seen you accept sources that work for your agenda, or can otherwise be twisted around to still mostly fit. so honestly, yes.

Last edited:
You wouldn't be crying about the electoral college if Hillary had won...

A lot of what you said is not explained to its fullest potential. Care to elaborate more?

but i never thought it should've been that way, not only just because hillary lost. the concept has always been stupid to me. if one runner gets more votes from the people they should win, not because some small group of people decided something.

and not really sure how i should expand - i think that donald trump is entirely capable of bringing us into the next world war, which i really did not want to live to see. he's bringing other countries into this, especially with the muslim ban which i think was a mistake. this is only going to make some of them way angrier than they were with us. and i don't think it's fair that muslims who have been loyal to this country are not allowed back in just because of who they are when they have done nothing wrong to us. there are bad people out there and i get it. but there are a ton of bad americans too.

i know that trump thinks what he's doing is right, and i know his followers think that too. but in reality, this is the beginning of something terrible. and when the president of mexico refuses to pay for that wall, then what? are we just going to declare war on them? it just makes no sense. they're our neighbors, we don't need them to be enemies with us.

and about hillary, i don't think people voted her just because of her gender of all things. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back