• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you always?

CozyKitsune

Sailor guardian
Bells
Switch
1022-6551-9732
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Mint
Pikachu Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
I am such a sucker for my villagers... If they ask my for ANYTHING I always give it to them! Want a rare fish?I fish ALL day trying to catch it! Is anyone else like this?
46e7456ee72f36279b9bfce416796f94.jpg

I used to, but not anymore. They have a habit of asking for something that's nearly impossible (ie. a bug that went out of season a few days ago).

Ain't nobody got time for that lol

I don't fish or catch bugs for them because I don't want them to end up in their house. Made that mistake once and now Bluebear's house is a disaster.

I was like this for a long time. I finally finished my catalog and realized that my villagers homes looked terrible. Now my obsession is to get as much of their original furniture back into their homes as I can. It's a relief, really, not to get every fish and bug. But I do feel guilty every time!

They seem to have a habit in my town of asking for butterflies when it's storming and Coelacanths when it ain't so I only do things when it's nonspecific and easy tasks

If it is a bug I can get on the island, I make the trip specially!

I usually reject them all. Except if they want to buy an ore or something. No bugs/fish/other to mess up their homes. I will occasionally let them buy furniture from me if I feel it'll go well into their home.

I accidentally gave Lucky an ocean sunfish once. I was continuously poking at screen without looking at the dialogue and when I looked back, I was giving him the fish. His home looked pretty damn hilarious after that. I would have exited the game but had just gotten a PWP I've been waiting around forever for.

If I'm time traveling alot (like asking villagers if anyones moving) and they request something I usually say no
But if I'm playing normally then hell yeah I'll do it

I feel bad if I don't at least give them the old college try. I do my best to get them whatever they want or else I'll end up feeling guilty.

But later I know I'll probably regret it when I see their houses.

I'll get them something if it's easy but if they want me to get something rare for them, they're on their own.
Usually they just ask me to catch a butterfly or a dragonfly so I'm fine with it.

I never do the petition thing either.

Last edited:
Yes I'm a sucker for their requests. Spent a lot of time trying to get rare items early on.
When summer rolled around this time I made sure to collect rare bugs and fish for any requests.
Stored them in my museum. When they do request one I try to still get the bug before running to my supply.
Noticed that you get a lower item from them when you get it from your stash.

lol no. I fail like 99% of my villagers request, I just say yes I'll do it cause they get happy but I don't ever do it

I used to since I wanted to see what furniture they might give me in exchange for it but now, since I'm keeping them original I don't do those favors anymore. :p

Back