• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway DLC/ Gracie Clothing/ Full Gyroid Set Free Cataloging

Mayor Name:Steph
Town:skyfall
What you want to catalogue:red horned hat, smoker, white police cap, rolling suitcase, sprout table, leaf bed, rice plant bed, carp banner
FC:side bar

Mayor Name:Steph
Town:skyfall
What you want to catalogue:red horned hat, smoker, white police cap, rolling suitcase, sprout table, leaf bed, rice plant bed, carp banner
FC:side bar

If you're still interested lmk!

I will give you a wifi rating tomorrow since we can't do more than one in a day, thank you :)

Mayor Name:Marissa
Town:Laureate
What you want to catalogue: DLC's and gyroids (as much as you will allow) I restarted and am trying to fill out my catalog
FC: Sidebar

Last edited:
same!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name:Marissa
Town:Laureate
What you want to catalogue: DLC's and gyroids (as much as you will allow) I restarted and am trying to fill out my catalog
FC: Sidebar

gimme just a minute cleaning ut my friend's list ^^

Mayor Name: Renee
Town: Anuenue
What you want to catalogue: DLC and Zodiac set.
FC: 0404-7897-7695

Mayor Name: Luvia
Town: Ecruteak
What you want to catalogue: Astrological Set, Witch's Robe & Hat, Heart Hairpin, Lotus Lamp and the Butterfly Dress
FC: 2767-0125-2336

Mayor Name: Luvia
Town: Ecruteak
What you want to catalogue: Astrological Set, Witch's Robe & Hat, Heart Hairpin, Lotus Lamp and the Butterfly Dress
FC: 2767-0125-2336

Oo okay. I'll add you now, just follow me around and drop back in the same spot so you don't have to search through the items.xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open.

Mayor: Cirrus
Town: Cloudtop
Cataloging: Astrology & Campus Sets
FC: 0190-3050-3135

Thanks! I am available now!

Last edited:
Back