Giveaway DIYs

Certainly. Would you like me to deliver to your island or would you prefer to pick up from mine?
I can pickup. Would I be able to have a looka round while I'm there I love looking at other islands and getting inspiration for my own as it's a WIP at the moment 🙂

I can pickup. Would I be able to have a looka round while I'm there I love looking at other islands and getting inspiration for my own as it's a WIP at the moment 🙂
Of course! Give me a bit to finish up a visit to another island and then I can send you a dodo code.

Hey, I hope this is still active! Do you still have the forbidden altar and small partition wall?

Hey, I hope this is still active! Do you still have the forbidden altar and small partition wall?
It is still active and I'm pretty sure I do. I can double check here in a moment and we can set up a time to get those unless you are available right now
Post automatically merged:

I just double checked both if those are still available.

List updated again stars by new.

Last edited:
It is still active and I'm pretty sure I do. I can double check here in a moment and we can set up a time to get those unless you are available right now

I just double checked both if those are still available.

List updated again stars by new.
Great! I’ll message you to work out a time :)

would it be possible to get the following:

Bamboo Wall
Cabin wall
Fruit cupcakes
ironwood cupboard

would it be possible to get the following:

Bamboo Wall
Cabin wall
Fruit cupcakes
ironwood cupboard
Of course. I will set those aside for you. Let me know a good time to meet up.

Updated list.

Last edited:
Can I please get the Cosmos Shower? I've been holding off on getting DIYs from other people because I was getting duplicates from my villagers that I'd then have to give away, but flower DIYs are too tempting for me.:LOL:

Of course. Let me know if ypu want me to deliver or you'd rather pick up at my island.
Can I please visit your island? I'd like to see Pashmina's house if she's in it. Also, can I please visit your Abel Sisters shop? I'm trying to fill out my catalogue, and I'm hoping that someone else's shop will have clothes that I'm missing.

hello!! would i be able to get the nova light recipe? :>

oh! and the senmaizuke barrel

Back