• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying DIYs

Tsukuri_Yukimura

Bells
Switch
1570-8628-4897
Feedback
100% (26) +
Just started a new island again and I am in need of some DIYs.

*Will pay in TBT*

Need
-Blue Rose Wreath
-Decayed Tree
-Cave
-Garden Bench
-Glowing Moss Pond

Hi there, I can get you all of these DIYs. I would ask 1 TBT per DIY so 5 TBT total :) let me know

Hi there, I can get you all of these DIYs. I would ask 1 TBT per DIY so 5 TBT total :) let me know
Ok cool. I forgot one the wild log bench if you have it just add it. I’m at work right now but I can let you know when I’m on. Thanks so much in advance.

Cool I see you are on my gate is open if you want to trade now. Code is 5710Y. Sending tbt.
Post automatically merged:

Nvm the trade right now. My internet is being weird. Try again later

Last edited:
Cool I see you are on my gate is open if you want to trade now. Code is 5710Y. Sending tbt.
Post automatically merged:

Nvm the trade right now. My internet is being weird. Try again later
Hi there, Im in GMT so hopefully we'll be free at the same time tomorrow, just let me know :) I think I'll be free all day so I'll check in for a reply

Hi there, Im in GMT so hopefully we'll be free at the same time tomorrow, just let me know :) I think I'll be free all day so I'll check in for a reply
I’ll be on Most of the day today. I am going to town for a festival at lunchtime but whenever is fine before or after that. It is currently 7 in the morning here if that helps I am not good with time zones

Back