• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling DIYs, mom stuff & star frags for TBT & NMTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
does pear box + dark brown fireplace for the shellfish pochette and then 1 NMT for the mum crown sound good to you? i can just catalog both furniture pieces rather than keep them in that case.

sure, i'll DM you in a bit to ask for dodo!
Anytime, just let me know

I'd like the bonsai shelf diy :) I can craft you a pitfall seed and then when you plant it and dig it up it will give you the diy. Also, the stone tablet is a nook miles order diy. I also have the cardboard box with peaches on it you could catalog. Anyways I was hoping with the pitfall seed and the catalog item i could get a discount on the TBT price?

I'd like the bonsai shelf diy :) I can craft you a pitfall seed and then when you plant it and dig it up it will give you the diy. Also, the stone tablet is a nook miles order diy. I also have the cardboard box with peaches on it you could catalog. Anyways I was hoping with the pitfall seed and the catalog item i could get a discount on the TBT price?
hi, sorry for the belated reply! are you still interested in the bonsai shelf diy? if so i'd be happy to trade it for the pitfall seed & catalog item, no tbt payment needed!

Edit: Sorry misread the thread. Thought you were possibly buying wishlist items with TBT. My apologies!

Last edited:
Hey there! I can do the fruit cardboard boxes of the cherries, and peaches. Also have the pinball machine in black, phonograph, and a Moai Statue. I'd be looking for 100 TBT in total. (5 tbt on each of the non gulliver items, and 80 tbt for the Moai). If that works for you, let me know. :)
hi! i'm trying to save up on tbt right now, so as tempting as the offer is i think i'll have to skip on the moai statue 😭
i'd be interested in buying all the other items for 20 tbt though, if that still sounds like an ok deal to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back