• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading DIYs I desperately need to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyhills

Bells
Feedback
100% (30) +
Will trade 2:1 or 3:1 for the DIYs I'm looking for. Otherwise, can offer bells or NMTs. Everything I don't sell goes to nooks for 100 bells.

FT:
Apple umbrella
Pond stone
Terrarium
Tiki torch
Wooden block chest
Wooden table
Shell arch
Steamer basket set
Peach wall
Wooden simple bed
Kettlebell
Stone table
Cardboard bed
Peach chair
Bamboo floor lamp
Orange wall mounted block
Stacked wood wall
Wooden mosaic wall
Wooden block bed
Wooden chair
Bamboo doll
Log stakes
Birdbath
Knitted grass backpack
Log bench
Orange end table
Orange wall
Iron wall rack
Bamboo lunch box
Leaf
Water pump

LF:
Document stack
Golden casket
Gold armor shoes
Gold helmet
Gold rose wreath
Gold rose crown
Iron closet
Iron wall lamp
Ironwood chair
Iron worktable
Keyholder
Pear wardrobe
Rose bed
Rope fence
Shell partition
Shell speaker
Wooden block bench
Wooden waste bin

Hi, I'm newer on the game, but can I buy the terrarium, bird bath, and any bamboo DIY's from you for igb?

Hi, would I be able to trade for the kettlebell recipe? I can craft you a wooden waste bin but unfortunately I don't have an extra recipe for it.

Hi, I'm newer on the game, but can I buy the terrarium, bird bath, and any bamboo DIY's from you for igb?

the bamboo diy's are claimed but the terrariuma and birdbath arent. how about 200k for both?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, would I be able to trade for the kettlebell recipe? I can craft you a wooden waste bin but unfortunately I don't have an extra recipe for it.
im just looking for the diys sorry.

the bamboo diy's are claimed but the terrariuma and birdbath arent. how about 200k for both?
Snap man, I wish I had that much but I think my total amount in savings + inventory is like 130k. I've been moving buildings. I'm very sorry, thank you so much for responding!

Snap man, I wish I had that much but I think my total amount in savings + inventory is like 130k. I've been moving buildings. I'm very sorry, thank you so much for responding!
that's fine, you can have them for free. just pm me a code, i'll get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back