• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading DIYs for wishlist items ✿

Bailz

yare yare daze
Bells
Feedback
100% (124) +
Here are the diys I have to trade!
Here is my wishlist !
Some of the things in my wishlist are also a recipe, but ofc either the item or recipe is fine!
I can provide the mats for the celeste diys im interested in!

Hello! I can get you the checkered chesterfield coat (brown) in exchange for the ironwood cupboard diy c:

Hello! I can get you the checkered chesterfield coat (brown) in exchange for the ironwood cupboard diy c:
I appreciate the offer but im a little more picky with the ironwood diys since ik theyre so popular! if there were some other things you could add i would accept!

Trees bounty lamp diy for a white mountain bike and walnut upright piano. I can also craft you a lot of Celeste items. Just let me know which you would like.

Trees bounty lamp diy for a white mountain bike and walnut upright piano. I can also craft you a lot of Celeste items. Just let me know which you would like.
are you able to craft the flying saucer, asteroid or star pochette : o
Post automatically merged:

I can offer a black phone box for your shell fountain DIY?
sounds good! ill pm you a dodo code in a moment!

Hi I have:
Sailor collar dress white
Serving cart brown
Garden Faucet wooden
Edit: also have traditional tea set floral
Firepit
For:
bamboo lunchbox
Dark bamboo rug
Mushroom wreath?

I’m interested in ironwood cupboard and bookshelf and orange table diys

I can get you a tiny library, log table, sturdy sewing box, natural square table

Hi I have:
Sailor collar dress white
Serving cart brown
Garden Faucet wooden
Edit: also have traditional tea set floral
Firepit
For:
bamboo lunchbox
Dark bamboo rug
Mushroom wreath?
sure! ill dm you in a few minutes with a dodo code!

I’m interested in ironwood cupboard and bookshelf and orange table diys

I can get you a tiny library, log table, sturdy sewing box, natural square table
oh i actually found the natural square table diy and i forgot to update! sorry about that! would you happen to have anything else ^^

oh i actually found the natural square table diy and i forgot to update! sorry about that! would you happen to have anything else ^^
[/QUOTE]

I don’t but I will customize those items for you so they are the design you wanted.

I don’t but I will customize those items for you so they are the design you wanted.
[/QUOTE]
Nevermind I just realized my sewing box is the wrong color. How about those the library, log table, and I found a bamboo bench I can do. I will customize the library and bamboo bench

Nevermind I just realized my sewing box is the wrong color. How about those the library, log table, and I found a bamboo bench I can do. I will customize the library and bamboo bench
[/QUOTE]
ok sounds cool! it was for the ironwood cupboard and bookshelf and orange table diys right?

[/QUOTE]
ok sounds cool! it was for the ironwood cupboard and bookshelf and orange table diys right?
[/QUOTE]
Yup! Send dodo code when you are ready.

Back