Trading DIYs for trade

Hi! I have the knitted grass backpack, brown herringbone wall, and orange hat. Would you trade those for the wild wood wall and wooden low table?

My scattered papers diy for your aroma pot diy?
Yes! I’ll grab it then send you the code.
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I have the knitted grass backpack, brown herringbone wall, and orange hat. Would you trade those for the wild wood wall and wooden low table?
Sure, I’ll pm you after I’m done with the previous person :)

Hi! =) Would you trade your fancy mum wreath diy for a rose crown diy?

I have boomerang, cherry hat, cherry wall, iron frame, orange umbrella, armor shoes, Butter churn. Oh and Lily Crown!! Would you do 3 nmts to all of them?? lol I already have all the diys that you're offering for trade ;__;

I have boomerang, cherry hat, cherry wall, iron frame, orange umbrella, armor shoes, Butter churn. Oh and Lily Crown!! Would you do 3 nmts to all of them?? lol I already have all the diys that you're offering for trade ;__;
I’ll send a PM!

Would you like to trade your Hedge standee and Brown herringbone wall for my Gold-screen wall?
Sure! I’ll grab them then PM a code in a sec

Hi! Fruit basket for my wooden table mirror? ^^
Sure! You’re next in line after the person above. I’ll pm a code when your turn. :)

Would you like to trade your Hedge standee and Brown herringbone wall for my Gold-screen wall?
Hey could you please PM me? Your profile is private so I can’t send the dodo code.

Hello! I have a pear bed & stacked wood wall, and I'm interested in your fruit wreath and manga library wall.

Angled Sign post
Fossil Doorplate
Ironwood DIY workbench
Pear bed
Modern wood wall

For 10 nmts?

Hello! I have a pear bed & stacked wood wall, and I'm interested in your fruit wreath and manga library wall.
Hi! Interested! Lmk when you’re available :)

Angled Sign post
Fossil Doorplate
Ironwood DIY workbench
Pear bed
Modern wood wall

For 10 nmts?

Hi, someone already offered the pear bed and I’m only interested in trading for ones that aren’t priorities, sorry!

Back