• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Diving in NH

Exxiilem

Creeper Extraordinaire
Bells
We had it in New Leaf and I loved it. Surely I am not the only one who misses this and is truly optimistic they will bring it back. I mean there is a submarine and diving suit in the museum for crying out loud!
They brought Redd back. So, hopefully there is hope for our diving adventures to continue. What are your thoughts??

There was lots of deep dive related info when someone did data mining so I'd say there's a rather high chance it'll be returning. Probably during Summer

I believe a whole list of different 'seafood' creatures that includes those shells you can dig up and use for bait (I never use them so I forget their name) was uncovered by dataminers and seems to be a very big hint that diving will be added in the future! I defo think we'll get it as a summer update. It would be so nice if Tortimer-type islands came back again too but I don't know how likely that'd be.

I believe a whole list of different 'seafood' creatures that includes those shells you can dig up and use for bait (I never use them so I forget their name)

You’re thinking of Manila Clams and this is super exciting to know! 😍😍

I liked diving a lot in acnl, I remembered the deep suit and the submarine in the NH museum I just hope diving and Pascal will return as well.

like already mentioned, i bet diving will be added in the summer (likely in june) when another big update gets dropped. i would love for it to come back - diving was so fun!

Back