Disturbing moments in childern shows/movies? [Come at your own risk]

OMG MR.MEATY? THE PUPPET THING! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SHOW SO LONG. I LOVED IT, YET NOW ITS VERY DISTURBING, ESPICALLY THAT TAPEWORM ONE... I SHOULD STOP USING CAPS NOW.

Courage the Cowardly Dog was mentioned almost right away, has anyone posted the video of that... weird blue thing? It comes out of nowhere and says something like "you're not perfect", and then the scene is over a few horrified seconds later.

Also its hard NOT to mention the final episode of tom and jerry... Blue cat blues....

I FELT DEPRESSED AFTER THAT

Correction; it isn't the last, I don't know why people think it is but yeah, it was aired two years before the actual final image, Tot Watchers. But I feel like Blue Cat's Blues would be more appropriate.

If you didn't watch that game show about hyenas eating children... you're lucky
DoD1.jpg

Also I just saw a messed up episode of mr.meaty...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOdVErzRjis

Basically cannibalism

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction; it isn't the last, I don't know why people think it is but yeah, it was aired two years before the actual final image, Tot Watchers. But I feel like Blue Cat's Blues would be more appropriate.

If you didn't watch that game show about hyenas eating children... you're lucky
View attachment 71365
Oh thanks. Didn't realize that XD

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is a children's show that will give you nightmares.It's a Youtube series.

E̙̞v̖͖̩̟̞̪ͅen͏̱̫̹͈t̯u̷̘͕̠̺̞a͙̟̝̟̯̕ͅl̖̱̕l̹̖͍̀y҉̠̤̯̫͔͖̼ ̹̙̣̲̞e̡̮̪͕͖͎̩v̜̟͖̭ḙ͉̤̰̯͉̜r͇y̥̭̘̠̮ͅo͔͎͙̘͜n̴̟̰͙͓ͅe̼̦ ͖̲̳͍r̡͙͈͔̹u̹͚n̗̩s͏ ̝́o̬u̩͍t͔̼ ̗͓̰̗̤͓̳o͕f̮͎͟ ̶̝͇̹̟t̖̝̘i̫̠̼̼͝m̱̫̥̰̱̱̻e̱̼.̢̜̠̘̪̭̞

E̙̞v̖͖̩̟̞̪ͅen͏̱̫̹͈t̯u̷̘͕̠̺̞a͙̟̝̟̯̕ͅl̖̱̕l̹̖͍̀y҉̠̤̯̫͔͖̼ ̹̙̣̲̞e̡̮̪͕͖͎̩v̜̟͖̭ḙ͉̤̰̯͉̜r͇y̥̭̘̠̮ͅo͔͎͙̘͜n̴̟̰͙͓ͅe̼̦ ͖̲̳͍r̡͙͈͔̹u̹͚n̗̩s͏ ̝́o̬u̩͍t͔̼ ̗͓̰̗̤͓̳o͕f̮͎͟ ̶̝͇̹̟t̖̝̘i̫̠̼̼͝m̱̫̥̰̱̱̻e̱̼.̢̜̠̘̪̭̞

T͓͞h͏̮̗̗er̳̘͓̻͞e̫̗͚͇̩'̺̟̬͉̘̬̦s̸͖̰̞̟ a̢̘ḽ̼͖̼̖͕wạ̳̻͈͚͓ỵ̰̟͙͞s̖͕̗̩̭̲̤ ̣̹̲̬͉̫̣t͕͈̖̙͇̩̕i̖̮̤̲̳̼̘ḿe̳ ͉̮̣f͕̺̤o̶̝̤r̷̤̻͍̼̦̟ ͎̟̮͞a̵̞̜͈ͅ ̙̝̮͎s͏̯̝̖̤̙͉̦o̧̜̪n̢g̹͇̫ͅ!

Ren and Stimpy and Courage were some of my favourites when I was little, and those never scared me.

But you know what did scare me so bad I had nightmares for months?

That episode of Spongebob where Mr. Krabs goes into the graveyard to steal the hat and all of the skeletons come to love. That completely freaked me out for whatever reason.

I can't get over the Spongebob episode where he brings a pet home for Gary to play with and it ends up almost killing Gary :(
I think it was called 'A pal for Gary'? I'm not entirely sure, it was just plain off for Spongebob to do.

I actually started crying about halfway through. How the hell did I watch that show when I was younger? I can handle a lot of gross stuff but that was way over the top.
Probably gonna have nightmares because of that.

I was just watching this show on those old TVS I had no problem with it like you. Yet now I feel like, "Oh what the jazz did I see..."

Courage definitely had a lot of moments... like the episode with the floating head in the basement, the girl playing the violin, "RETURN THE SLAB"... but regardless I still love that show.

I guess I'd have to say Ren and Stimpy. Nothing specific, just the show as a whole. As a kid it never bothered me, but as an adult, I've realised just how messed up that show really is... but I still love it too.

Back